I found Yahya Liban-Lewis aka hennyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you stereotyping gay sex as degrading and rough? I'm assuming you're speaking from your own experience. That's not a healthy outlook to have about sex but I don't blame you based on the Somali culture we were raised in. But sex, including gay sex can be romantic and passionate. I get that sometimes you want that rough , fast crap but for me its all about the love and romance and I want nothing to do with the degrading and dirty.
Sex isn't supposed to be romantic. It's supposed to be rough and degrading.

If you want romance, go do a dinner date.

Why are you stereotyping gay sex as degrading and rough? I'm assuming you're speaking from your own experience. That's not a healthy outlook to have about sex but I don't blame you based on the Somali culture we were raised in. But sex, including gay sex can be romantic and passionate. I get that sometimes you want that rough , fast crap but for me its all about the love and romance and I want nothing to do with the degrading and dirty.

You haven't lived if you haven't had humiliating sex where the Somali guy then leaves your place immediately without hesitation and not even saying bye and not even tying his shoes.

I'm a virgin. This doesn't apply to me.

What ?! Who on earth would want that? Why are you fucking someone who is ashamed of you or ashamed of sex. I would rather they go to therapy than bring their baggage to me.
You haven't lived if you haven't had humiliating sex where the Somali guy then leaves your place immediately without hesitation and not even saying bye and not even tying his shoes.

I'm a virgin. This doesn't apply to me.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I apologize then. I thought your Black supremacist Xalimo ass was into getting smashed by chocolate goddesses via backshots.

But, then you said the guy in the op was "kinda cute" and you don't like rough sex. :ehh:

Looks like you can be cured from ultra-Liberal disease and be in the kitchen in no time :rejoice:

What ?! Who on earth would want that? Why are you fucking someone who is ashamed of you or ashamed of sex. I would rather they go to therapy than bring their baggage to me.

This is how all DL niggas are. They nut and then they feel funny and have to flee.

I'm not part of this tho

I really don't get your politics. I always assumed you were liberal unless I'm confusing you with someone else on this site.
I apologize then. I thought your Black supremacist Xalimo ass was into getting smashed by chocolate goddesses via backshots.

But, then you said the guy in the op was "kinda cute" and you don't like rough sex. :ehh:

Looks like you can be cured from ultra-Liberal disease and be in the kitchen in no time :rejoice:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
64145209.jpg

He's ridiculous... now imagine 9 out of 10 Somali guys in your city were just like him. You wait 5 more years and hope he grows out of it and/or learns to handle his alcohol or you marry roger who knows how to handle his alcohol and wont embarrass you in public.

Now the issue is about handling alcohol? Subtle goal-post shift :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending