I fucking love eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i was thinking. they call themselves xabash and say its more cultural then ethnic. don't know if its true but I've never met a eritrean who hated ethiopia. they consider them brothers. the cuqdaaad is never as much as @waraabe @merka have for somalis.
I thought we are brothers :ileycry:

Btw Eritrean and Ethiopians are the same ethnic group. :heh:

I thought we are brothers :ileycry:

Btw Eritrean and Ethiopians are the same ethnic group. :heh:
not necessarily. isn't eritrea mostly tigre, tigrinya, with a few afar? while ethiopia is mostly amhara, oromo, afar, somali, and few other minority cushitic tribes.

i wouldn't compare their diversity with xoolo somalia with one ethnic group.

not necessarily. isn't eritrea mostly tigre, tigrinya, with a few afar? while ethiopia is mostly amhara, oromo, afar, somali, and few other minority cushitic tribes.

i wouldn't compare their diversity with xoolo somalia with one ethnic group.
True, Eritreans and Ethiopians are not ethnic groups to begin with.
Eritrea is mainly Tigrinya and Tigre, Ethiopia is mainly Oromo and Amhara. I am Tigrinya however

No lol Ethiopian, from Tigray.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you guys ever feel weird about being fro ethiopia? like do your people hate ethiopians? what was the reason eritrea was created? are you discriminated against? is calling an eritrean habash an insult to them? what is habash and why do so many use it to describe themselves?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
do you guys ever feel weird about being fro ethiopia? like do your people hate ethiopians? what was the reason eritrea was created? are you discriminated against? is calling an eritrean habash an insult to them? what is habash and why do so many use it to describe themselves?

His people are the rulers of both Ethiopia and Eritrea but the Eritreans don't like the Agames which is what they call people like @Meles Zenawi's son

No we don't really feel weird lol
To answer your questions, Eritrea only became a part of Ethiopia after WW2, if you ignore anything from Aksum and before that. And it's an insult if you say it to the wrong person, some of them are nitpicky about it some are not.

My say on what Habesha is, is it is just for the sake of cultural and ethnic similarity. We always notice each other on the streets and say hello regardless, as the word for hello in our languages is all the same.

What's the difference between the Tigray that rule Ethiopia and the Tigray that rule Eritrea, do Eritreans also eat raw meat

Lol this also depends on who you ask. Some will fully dive into history to produce some argument how they are not the same ethnic group, and most just don't care. There is not many differences imo. The main differences are they each had their own kingdoms in the past and were kind of always at war.
If I was to show you a video of each of them you probably cannot tell the difference:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending