I hate Race mixers.

They need to be stopped. Most unnatural thing u can do is to mix urself out of existence. What u will then create is some fuckd up genetic mixed breed. The kid will also look nothing like both parents. It's the height of self hate to race mix. I saw some paki with a halimo It was so digusting.

I don't understand why you would be so angry about two adults who love each other. Why would you concern yourself with other people's lives?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They need to be stopped. Most unnatural thing u can do is to mix urself out of existence. What u will then create is some fuckd up genetic mixed breed. The kid will also look nothing like both parents. It's the height of self hate to race mix. I saw some paki with a halimo It was so digusting.
Are you saying the most natural thing we human did and still do is unnatural?

Why the hell you sound like white nationalist brainlet?

There is nothing inherently wrong with it. I do think, its best to stick with your people, as your marriage and children can often greatly benifit from the stability that comes from a shared culture and heritage. Just being against it for its own sake is not practical nor Islamic.

Last edited:
Are you saying the most natural thing we human did and still do is unnatural?

Why the hell you sound like white nationalist brainlet?
Somalis on the internet developing something similar to a white nationalist incel persona is the oddest thing ever. They’re frustrated that they struggle to get a Somali woman so they release that frustration to ajnabis who bag Somali women. I don’t think they understand how pathetic they look

Listen up Reero incel.. fadhiga ka kaca oo guursada! No point in watching random couples all day and giving them ’ayn. The hate you feel towards race mixers is a dangerous thing called envy walaal. And this is the reason u man are single and trying to control whats between the legs of complete strangers thru the internet.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Mateguarding as a gaal kind of crazy.

Most of us end up with non somalis bro

People can mix and match with whoever they desire, just don’t bring your half mutts back to the community.

Talking about how they speak fluent Somali and love their culture.

:silanyolaugh: There's no such thing as race. It could be argued that the entire Somali ethnicity was created due to some ancient race mixing. Curse your ancient Natufian ancestors who rizzed up some 6’4 Proto Nilotic qalanjos.