I hate Race mixers.

I’m ngl I find attraction to ajnabis mainly because I was brainwashed to see Somali men as relatives than a viable partner.

With that being said I never imagine myself married to an ajnabi, those houses are riddled with weird self hating parents, identity issues and mental illness.

Those kids end up usually feeling resentment against the ethnic group that ranks lower in the hierarchy, feel inferiority/superiority complex towards one of the two. And will never feel completely accepted by either group (unless they’re madow/Somali, we accept everyone πŸ™„)

Unless the cultures are similar or you look similar to that persons country, it’s really difficult.

I’m ngl I find attraction to ajnabis mainly because I was brainwashed to see Somali men as relatives than a viable partner.

With that being said I never imagine myself married to an ajnabi, those houses are riddled with weird self hating parents, identity issues and mental illness.

Those kids end up usually feeling resentment against the ethnic group that ranks lower in the hierarchy, feel inferiority/superiority complex towards one of the two. And will never feel completely accepted by either group (unless they’re madow/Somali, we accept everyone πŸ™„)

Unless the cultures are similar or you look similar to that persons country, it’s really difficult.
A lot of mixed people only identify with their black side because the other side doesn’t accept them it’s the reality

You’re so fragile seeing a woman you don’t even know makes you upset enough to complain about it on a forum, pathetic. Is this really what your life has come to?

They need to be stopped. Most unnatural thing u can do is to mix urself out of existence. What u will then create is some fuckd up genetic mixed breed. The kid will also look nothing like both parents. It's the height of self hate to race mix. I saw some paki with a halimo It was so digusting.
I feel you, but we’re the products of race mixing tho :russ: I feel like mixing with nilotic like groups & mena is an exception πŸ€” thoughts..

A lot of mixed people only identify with their black side because the other side doesn’t accept them it’s the reality
Ok, slightly related.. In one of my African courses this semester, I've noticed an overwhelming number of mixed ppl (mainly white and West African/Caribbean). There seems to be a sense of overcompensation with them. I’ve observed it in their hairstyles, their overtly leaning into stereotypical Black Y2K fashion, and even in the way they participate in lectures.. it all screams a desire to fit in imo

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Somalis are not mixed, if you guys are referring to the prehistoric mixxing that happened centuries millennia ago then that would mean every ethnic group is mixed. Were not mixed

Also have you noticed when Somalis or other madow people get married you see more of their family than you do the other side? πŸ’€
Yea if you’re gonna marry out as a Somali do your future children a favour and marry into a culture that is not insular or racist.

So it’s probably best to marry within the African continent if you want to marry out. The kids may get shunned by Somalis but at least their other side will accept them with open arms πŸ˜‚