I hate the hood

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Bro I remember around 04 there was this fresh of the boat Somali family that moved in. The kid that about a year or two younger than me got given a nickname, Frogger, cause man actually looked like the video game character. He used to get mad at us for it, but these nicknames stick the more you fight it. One day little nigga had enough left the park came back with big ass kitchen knife :mjlol:
quickly got intercepted by some older nigga, that’s when I found out that niggas back in Somalia are whole other breed when it comes to temperament
I legit seen boys in my neighbourhood get told to go and fight kids beefing them by their hooyo, back home fighting is normal with them. Dashing rocks ect.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I used to think we had skunk problem in our neighborhood until I was like 12, then I found out that smell was marijuana :drakelaugh:

The public indoor swimming pool 2 blocks away banned our whole neighborhood, when niggas used to come we’d claim we came from Heatherington another project :mjlol:

Little niggas like me were running around non stop, going down the slide 5+ at a time, older heads would flirt with lifeguards, there was one lifeguard who got knocked out cause he tried to make a nigga back off his girl, man got knocked out and fell in the pool. Another lifeguard had to come jump in the water and get his unconscious ass out. Whenever that guy who got knocked out would threaten to kick us out we’d say we gonna call AY on you :pachah1:
H block? Nigga claiming my old ends for swimming Wan yabaay 😂 I have an idea of what block you grew up in now

Trending

Latest posts