I have a crush on a crackhead… the full story

When I did a placement in a forensics psych unit there was a man with schizophrenia who was in there for killing a man during a psychotic episode. He also happened to be good looking.

So many of the nurses and students were crushing on him even though mans was a literal murderer đź’€

I will never understand yall girlies with the saviour complex. If a man is not sane/normal I am running idc how he looks.

No sense of self-preservation. Are they not afraid for their lives or do they think they will be treated special? If he was unattractive they would've been terrified.

Not till I can hit this king up first :ahh: my crackhead Mexican bae I love him.. it’s too bad he never asked me for change :wow:I swear he’s not homeless I’m sure he only begs cuz that crack money adds up and must get expensive after a while:mjcry:i can fix him
You are really down bad caadi iska dhig

When I did a placement in a forensics psych unit there was a man with schizophrenia who was in there for killing a man during a psychotic episode. He also happened to be good looking.

So many of the nurses and students were crushing on him even though mans was a literal murderer đź’€

I will never understand yall girlies with the saviour complex. If a man is not sane/normal I am running idc how he looks.
Ted bundy allegedly received hundreds of love letters from women while he was incarcerated…

Trending