I have a crush on a crackhead… the full story

The sad truth is, as someone who has volunteered in a homeless shelter, 80% of these crackheads stay crackheads, the drug abuse is a symptom of a larger mental health issue, be kind to them, they live hard lives.

is this your Mexican?
View attachment 343791

You wish that was him

im trying so hard to think of a celeb that resembles him but I fr can’t.

My best approximation is this nigga from Atla with his scar photoshopped out:banderas::mjcry:[atla fans will know…]

7846CCA2-7B72-490A-8812-1D215C90872F.jpeg

He looks EXACTLY like this OMFG!!! The eyes, the hair, the expression the face shape omllll I keep telling y’all this man cute and fine asf omgggg. I’m actually obsessed cuz how is it possible to be so fine while being completely drugged the hell out?!!!

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You wish that was him

im trying so hard to think of a celeb that resembles him but I fr can’t.

My best approximation is this nigga from Atla with his scar photoshopped out:banderas::mjcry:[atla fans will know…]

View attachment 343794

He looks EXACTLY like this OMFG!!! The eyes, the hair, the expression the face shape omllll I keep telling y’all this man cute and fine asf omgggg. I’m actually obsessed cuz how is it possible to be so fine while being completely drugged the hell out?!!!
Poor incels getting out-competed by a homeless drug addict. :mjlol:

You sound pretty jealous to be immediately comparing yourself like that :cosbyhmm:

I need to clarify it’s NOT just me, deadass my cousin and her friend already knew of him for some time and recognized him as the cute crackhead, this whole damn story starts with me doing a double take and asking them isn’t he cute and they’re like yup he’s the cute crackhead Mexican…:wow: in the words of my cousins friend “everyone gives him money cuz he looks good” if that don’t tell you enough ab his looks…

plus can I reiterate the fact that i watched him ask an old lady for change and she immediately gave him some with the biggest smile on her face….?

Yeah… :meleshame:he’s that cute
Yeah you got me hands up, I'm jealous.
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Poor incels getting out-competed by a homeless drug addict. :mjlol:
Imma be honest he is undoubtedly cute asf but I don’t think it’s just looks…. there has got to be some psychological appeal due to his disposition as well… his personality is very aloof, nonchalant, except for occasional begging this man completely minds his own business.

Like my cousin and her friend have been seeing this dude for months, for me around a week tops and we’ve never even heard his voice despite how he’s running laps tweaking around this mall everyday of the week wtff???

The mystery vibe on top of his looks definitely adds to the appeal (if not being most of it…) if he was attention-seeking, i defo wouldn’t be into it. But that couldn’t be further from the truth… he just wants his drugs and to get his steps in it seems…. and for whatever reason (on top of his cute ass looks) his simplicity is extremely intriguing to me :mjcry: :wow:

Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games

qooq ba kuhayo abaayo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
U rlly came for me with that bolded text :mjcry: Naw btw I ain’t evil first of all and even if I was that’s a good recipe to get me thrown in jail under drug dealing charges… i’d rather help my king get clean if u know what I mean :banderas:

Think ab it… he’s functioning pretty well and looks damn good for someone on hard drugs just imagine the potential he has sober ….? He definitely got good genetics too to still be in such good shape mentally/physically after doing god knows what, come on.

Cuz u know those drugs do a number on you, esp whatever he’s doing that makes him run laps nonstop. I’m gonna have to assume this dude is going thru massive sleep deprivation, he should technically be fatigued as hell but somehow he’s in very good shape that’s gotta count for something most people would’ve completely fallen apart physically/mentally, hell his last girl apparently had no teeth :mjlol: :mjcry:

He got good genes that’s for damn sure the fact his body can withstand all he’s doing to it that has to count for something

Last edited: