I have a kink for

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Older men. Like 30-50 years old, maybe even 60 if they are very, very, very attractive (only if they are ripped and if they are not related to me and if they are celebrities and richhhhh) A good example would be RDJ. I mean look at him

original.jpg

He looks smart and would be an absolute heartthrob if he looked a bit younger, but he's still sexy. He's in shape as well :banderas:
Sexy-Robert-Downey-Jr-Pictures.jpg

I used to have this young teacher who looked like a rdj, but a younger version. When I first laid my eyes on him, I immediately knew that he was the one... I was going to crush on for days. Anyways, long story short, someone ended up finding out and told him and a month later he moved. That was my first heartbreak.

original.jpg

LOOK AT HIS HANDS I flipping love big hands on men CRUSH ME WITH THEM GIANT HANDS AABO hnnnggggg

epiphany

OH, you might be wondering how they found out. Well, I had this notebook where I wrote smutty fanfics (don't judge pls it was a dark time) and my teacher got the honor of featuring in 6 chapters.

Older men. Like 30-50 years old, maybe even 60 if they are very, very, very attractive (only if they are ripped and if they are not related to me and if they are celebrities and richhhhh) A good example would be RDJ. I mean look at him

original.jpg

He looks smart and would be an absolute heartthrob if he looked a bit younger, but he's still sexy. He's in shape as well :banderas:

I used to have this young teacher who looked like a rdj, but a younger version. When I first laid my eyes on him, I immediately knew that he was the one... I was going to crush on for days. Anyways, long story short, someone ended up finding out and told him and a month later he moved. That was my first heartbreak.

original.jpg

LOOK AT HIS HANDS I flipping love big hands on men CRUSH ME WITH THEM GIANT HANDS AABO hnnnggggg
30 isn't old if you're 41
highresrollsafe.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

original.jpg

original.jpg

YOU'RE A DUDE STOP THE ACTING :ftw9nwa:

epiphany

original.jpg

the lip bite mhmmmmm yes sir

tom-hiddleston-loki-1200x761.jpg

Johnny-Depp-Christian-Dior.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-fb.jpg

in his mid forties and he looks like this :banderas::diddyass::diddyass:

Trending

Latest posts