I humiliated an acquaintance today using the Kellyanne Conway technique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it subconsciously.

I was accused today of something that is not that major but was very embarassing. I haven't seen him in a long time but I know how he operates and how he tries to embarrass me just for laughs. He's one of those niggas that needs to embarrass people to be able to hold a conversation.

I got annoyed and I remixed the story by saying it was him who did it, then I accused him of lying and I played the victim. Then I started throwing ad hominems and then i brought up bad things the dude has done in the past (years ago from high school) to destroy his credibility and his character.

He was so shocked and was speechless and was stuttering for 10 seconds and I became the winner. The other dude with us believed me and started to laugh and asked him why he would lie about AbdiJohnson. By the time he was able to stop stuttering, I had already changed the topic. Nigga was in deep thoughts.

:mjlol:

It came so natural to me that I surprised myself. It must be a few of those videos on YouTube that trained me but I wasn't seeking to be trained but just to be entertained

Shout out to Kellyanne Conway

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts