Island girl

wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
Sometimes I forgot Iโ€™m an island girl ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐ŸŒŠโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒบ but I donโ€™t live on that type of island I live on ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿšง ๐Ÿปโ˜•๏ธisland ๐Ÿ’€

Cambar

peace is the key
Sometimes I forgot Iโ€™m an island girl ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐ŸŒŠโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒบ but I donโ€™t live on that type of island I live on ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿšง ๐Ÿปโ˜•๏ธisland ๐Ÿ’€
i went to the UK once and suddenly got why people who live in uk are so miserable. I would also want ki!l myself if I lived there and saw sunshine once every 2 yrs.

wonyluvr

VIP
i went to the UK once and got why people who live in uk are so miserable. I would also want ki!l myself if I lived there and saw sunshine once every 2 yrs.
:mjcry: We see the sun sometimes but I donโ€™t remember the last time a saw the sun probably 2 weeks ago I forgot ๐Ÿ˜ญ.A lot of the houses are old thatโ€™s why itโ€™s so ugly it reflects what we look like on the inside.Also the UK is Northern Europe weather in this area sucks.

Cambar

peace is the key
:mjcry: We see the sun sometimes but I donโ€™t remember the last time a saw the sun probably 2 weeks ago I forgot ๐Ÿ˜ญ.A lot of the houses are old thatโ€™s why itโ€™s so ugly it reflects what we look like on the inside.
miskiin!! I saw this one video of this girl saying she can tell people are american who go to the UK by their cheery attitude, acting like she's never seen a smile before :damn: vitamin d deficiency with their pale ass skin and blotchy red faces

wonyluvr

VIP
miskiin!! I saw this one video of this girl saying she can tell people are american who go to the UK by their cheery attitude, acting like she's never seen a smile before :damn:
People in London rarely smile thatโ€™s true we do have a weird smile and we are all apologetic everyone just wants to get on with their lives.Watch this video ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cambar

peace is the key
People in London rarely smile thatโ€™s true we do have a weird smile and we are all apologetic everyone just wants to get on with their lives.Watch this video ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I was shocked when I realized you guys don't even look at each other or acknowledge each other. even though that's a comedy skit it's soooo true! i got weird looks for smiling at people

wonyluvr

VIP
I was shocked when I realized you guys don't even look at each other or acknowledge each other. even though that's a comedy skit it's soooo true! i got weird looks for smiling at people
r you from the Midwest?!?!

Cambar

peace is the key
r you from the Midwest?!?!
nah, i'm from new england. All the super rude and nasty people live there (so like new york and boston which are the rude people capital's of the world) but at that time I lived in Maine, and that state is filled with super nice grandma's and fisher dad's

wonyluvr

VIP
nah, i'm from new england. All the super rude and nasty people live there (so like new york and boston which are the rude people capital's of the world) but at that time I lived in Maine, and that state is filled with super nice grandma's and fisher dad's
Do you know any trumpies :damedamn: ????!?!

wonyluvr

VIP
no, they usually live in super rural areas aka the south or west, also sometimes i feel like it's a whole personality in the uk to hate americans? or am I just selectively seeing things
Oh Man I wanted to hear some stories ๐Ÿ’”.in the uk people have very negative stereotypes of eachother due to class. Definitely in the UK thereโ€™s alot of haters spread across 4 different countries itโ€™s tough out here fr ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
no, they usually live in super rural areas aka the south or west, also sometimes i feel like it's a whole personality in the uk to hate americans? or am I just selectively seeing things
We feel jealous because your lives are so much better than ours, yet we despise and look down at you ppl because you seem very unintelligent to us.

Cambar

peace is the key
Oh Man I wanted to hear some stories ๐Ÿ’”.in the uk people have very negative stereotypes of eachother due to class. Definitely in the UK thereโ€™s alot of haters spread across 4 different countries itโ€™s tough out here fr ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
sometime I feel like you guys still live in the 1800's,

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
We arenโ€™t that miserable :idontlike: our houses r very old though ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The road I grew up one, 95% of the houses still have chimneys ๐Ÿ‘€
Screenshot_20241003_003948_Maps.png

Trending