I know y'all ain't gonna admit but do your parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lie about your accomplishments, academically or professionally (or there lack off).

Do they tend to inflate your accomplishments?

Somali parents are notorious for this.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lmao no! Somali parents tend to compare u to xalimos daughter and gloat how much she's accomplished compared to you.

You are not understanding my question.

I'm talking about when hooyo is talking to her friend eedo and eedo asks "how's diricL" and your mom says "she was accepted into Oxford" when in reality you are at edgeware rd shisha joint :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
You are not understanding my question.

I'm talking about when hooyo is talking to her friend eedo and eedo asks "how's diricL" and your mom says "she was accepted into Oxford" when in reality you are at edgeware rd shisha joint :chrisfreshhah:
:faysalwtf: You can't lie about Oxford, that is illegal

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is there any Somali mother that hasn't used the "ina Xasan Kuaase, oo ah qeyrkaa dayaxa bey gaareen" when in reality you know that kid is a weed head:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: but bc hooyo falls for his image on the surface

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
lie about your accomplishments, academically or professionally (or there lack off).

Do they tend to inflate your accomplishments?

Somali parents are notorious for this.

Lol Somali parents like to compare you to others

I been compared to the son of a sheekh just because he can speak fluent arabic if they only known What I know about him

:siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Lol Somali parents like to compare you to others

I been compared to the son of a sheekh just because he can speak fluent arabic if they only known What I know about him

:siilaanyolaugh:

:faysalwtf: What do you know about him :siilaanyolaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
all a somali hoyo needs is that one kid that ain't a f*ck-up and best believe she will advertise his/her achievements

i just ain't that kid in my family :mjlol:

Some Somalis I was visiting were struggling with ordering some items
With a bank card .my fellow helped them out .immediately the subject became his accounting background and how he had helped them due to his accounting skills .fellow ,all the fellow did was Input the correct expiry date .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some Somalis I was visiting were struggling with ordering some items
With a bank card .my fellow helped them out .immediately the subject became his accounting background and how he had helped them due to his accounting skills .fellow ,all the fellow did was Input the correct expiry date .

that's funny and depressing all at once runti

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Truth be told I was that kid other parents would use as a stick to beat their sons & daughters over the head with. I wasn't even that special. Just a good student and fairly well spoken. But some other parents made it sound like I was a child prodigy genius, which I wasn't.

What a low bar of standards. We are so fucking mediocre as a people it's depressing.

Lmao no! Somali parents tend to compare u to xalimos daughter and gloat how much she's accomplished compared to you.
naa facaa guri dhaan ee maamuulayan adna intaa weli i taagantahay masawir camal. bal ordo fiiri Ayaan Dheerey gabadheeda. Yartaas waad dhalikartaa laakin intaa aragtid...

Status
Not open for further replies.