I know y'all ain't gonna admit but do your parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Truth be told I was that kid other parents would use as a stick to beat their sons & daughters over the head with. I wasn't even that special. Just a good student and fairly well spoken. But some other parents made it sound like I was a child prodigy genius, which I wasn't.

What a low bar of standards. We are so fucking mediocre as a people it's depressing.
Funny thing is I mentioned to My cousin how My parents like to compare me to him snd how good hes doing and he looked shocked started Laughing and told me his parents were comparing me to him the

:hemad:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
naa facaa guri dhaan ee maamuulayan adna intaa weli i taagantahay masawir camal. bal ordo fiiri Ayaan Dheerey gabadheeda. Yartaas waad dhalikartaa laakin intaa aragtid...
mum- qayrkaa reer bey leeyihiin oo dunida way soo mareen adna sidii sanankii baad usoo teegantahay
me- dee ilaahay baa u qadaray hooyo inshallah aniguna maalin do mid baan kuu keeniya
mum- kkkkkkkkkkkkk yaa wax kugu faliya bal, ilaaahay baan kugu dhaarshey
me- *with a smirk on my face* mid reer tyrone ah ba wax igu faliya, hooyo dont worry :browtf:
mum- gives me a death stare whilst picking up a wet dacas that she's just used to make wudu on...

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
mum- qayrkaa reer bey leeyihiin oo dunida way soo mareen adna sidii sanankii baad usoo teegantahay
me- dee ilaahay baa u qadaray hooyo inshallah aniguna maalin do mid baan kuu keeniya
me- *with a smirk on my face* mid reer tyrone ah ba wax igu faliya, hooyo dont worry :browtf:
mum- gives me a death stare whilst picking up a wet dacas that she's just used to make wudu on...

wet dacas :deadpeter:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Funny thing is I mentioned to My cousin how My parents like to compare me to him snd how good hes doing and he looked shocked started Laughing and told me his parents were comparing me to him the

:hemad:

I'd wonder if that was going on in my family but my cousins are bum f*ck niggas and I never got compared to them :patrice:

rabshole

Aragaani
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somali parents love me and routinely ask me to mentor their daughters.

looooool I though only my mom used the sidii sanamki line

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:damedamn::drakewtf::drakewtf: This is the woman who is nonchalant about qoomu-ludh and a proud MJ supremacist :drakekidding:

My progressiveness and neo-qabilism aside, I am a God fearing woman. Parents would be lucky to have a daughter like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.