I left my old man stranded in garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He asked me to come with him to the garage so he can pick up his second car that was getting fixed he wanted me to drive back the working one after he get the other one fixed we get there I was expecting him to take 5-20 minutes to get the car instead he took hour I ran out of patients and dipped he left the keys in the car :russ:
Either his car gets fixed or his walking home he always brags about exercising anyways:manny:
He will learn nicely today not to f*ck with me:pachah1:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
TF nigga do you hate your father or something? Why the Xasidnimo?
He had it coming:manny:
You know how many times he made me go with him just to wait hours even thoe he promises is only gonna take few minutes I don't like being lied to:ivers:

maestro

Cultural revolution
You know how many times he made me go with him just to wait hours even thoe he promises is only gonna take few minutes I don't like being lied to:ivers:

Uncles and brothers can f themselves I won't even give them 5 minutes. But your old man is different. You're suppose to tolerate him :drakewtf:

Unless he's a waste man. Then I can't blame you. Would've done the same :fredo:

Hafez

VIP
Not cool sxb. You must be more respectful to your father. Never let your father feel like his manhood is in question. Respect the man. My dad does similar things to me, it's not a big deal.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My dad used to tell me this story when I was younger, about a kid who couldn't take care of his dad anymore and left him by a tree
and once that kid grew up his kids did the same to him. I know ya'll folks have heard of this story before lmaoo, I cba translating it.

@jugjugwacwac I know you've definitely heard of this

Seoul

. . .
Look at this xoolo. He had no respect for his own father. He's coming online bragging about it and thinking it will earn u brownie points when in fact people are disgusted and think you are a wasteman. :drakelaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Instead of running away you should help him might take 10 min or 2 hours whatever got to be nice to your parents man

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't like being bothered or having to wait around in general but if it's my parents I'll jump if either of them ask me to do so.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't like being bothered or wait around in general but if it's my parents I'll jump if either of them ask me to do so.

Im the same sometimes I end up spending my off days helping my dad with his car for half a day Id hate to end up like those ppl who wish they helped or spend more time with their parents

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:tacky:

Really? Really? You left your dad stranded somewhere and you thought it would be cool to post it online. Whatever happened to hiding your shame? You should be ashamed of yourself. Go back to your father and ask for his forgiveness.

Dear Somali men let this be a lesson to you, no daughter would ever leave her father stranded somewhere, I always cringe when Somali fathers cry about not having a son yet or moan about having too many daughters. Your daughter will be your protector, your care giver and will never abandon you. So you guys better pray to Allah swt to give you more daughters than sons.

How times that he had to wait with you the doctors appointment/ school meeting/ hair cut (as little kid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending