I left my old man stranded in garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yeah yeah yeah you guys are all saints @comments lmfao

But forreal though you should be prepared to take a bullet for your Aabo.

Y'all need to calm down. You can only do this when you have a great relationship with your dad. They'll both laugh it up later after dinner.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Not cool sxb. You must be more respectful to your father. Never let your father feel like his manhood is in question. Respect the man. My dad does similar things to me, it's not a big deal.
He call the cops on me ones:ivers:
hope he leaves you
I don't need him:ulachen001:
My dad used to tell me this story when I was younger, about a kid who couldn't take care of his dad anymore and left him by a tree
and once that kid grew up his kids did the same to him. I know ya'll folks have heard of this story before lmaoo, I cba translating it.

@jugjugwacwac I know you've definitely heard of this
I don't want to live past 40 nor will i have any kids:eating:
Look at this xoolo. He had no respect for his own father. He's coming online bragging about it and thinking it will earn u brownie points when in fact people are disgusted and think you are a wasteman. :drakelaugh:
These are the days I miss dislike button:wow:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Y'all need to calm down. You can only do this when you have a great relationship with your dad. They'll both laugh it up later after dinner.

I thought the same, but dude we are Somalis. If you think this kid didn't have the patience to wait, you think his Dad will have the patience to understand it was a joke :drakelaugh:

OP you laugh now but you won't be laughing when papabandz opens up a can of whoop ass on you

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:tacky:

Really? Really? You left your dad stranded somewhere and you thought it would be cool to post it online. Whatever happened to hiding your shame? You should be ashamed of yourself. Go back to your father and ask for his forgiveness.

Dear Somali men let this be a lesson to you, no daughter would ever leave her father stranded somewhere, I always cringe when Somali fathers cry about not having a son yet or moan about having too many daughters. Your daughter will be your protector, your care giver and will never abandon you. So you guys better pray to Allah swt to give you more daughters than sons.
Tell that to my grandfather who like his son tend favor his girls more than his sons he was living off his son in his last days:ivers:
surprise surprise i didn't like him either:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.