I LOVE FALL (≧∇≦)

1727966854103.png

Boknörd.jpeg

1727966943290.png

When i look out the window and see the leaves turning orange i feel a surge of serotonin rush through my veins, its the best season ever. Not too cold or too hot, i can wear all my favorite clothes and the summer heat isnt as brutal and requires me to wear ponytails 24/7.

Putting on a scented candle and eating a pastry whilst studying and looking out the window is so nice, everything is just so beautiful. Its the season im probably most active outside and use my bike the most .

It might sound basic and all but i love it, just seeing it makes me happy. I love everyone and everything and oh my god life is just so awesome <3!!!!!!!!

Now, ill be off to make some Cinnamon rolls and watch a movie (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
View attachment 344625
View attachment 344626
View attachment 344627
When i look out the window and see the leaves turning orange i feel a surge of serotonin rush through my veins, its the best season ever. Not too cold or too hot, i can wear all my favorite clothes and the summer heat isnt as brutal and requires me to wear ponytails 24/7.

Putting on a scented candle and eating a pastry whilst studying and looking out the window is so nice, everything is just so beautiful. Its the season im probably most active outside and use my bike the most .

It might sound basic and all but i love it, just seeing it makes me happy. I love everyone and everything and oh my god life is just so awesome <3!!!!!!!!

Now, ill be off to make some Cinnamon rolls and watch a movie (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
Me personally I like spring and summer and dislike winter and fall.