I made a official visit to the hood where Reiko and her family first settled and collected ceydh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that where you live now? Don't run over islaamaha iyo odayasha they are everwhere. One time I almost hit islaan with my car because she came out of nowhere.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Is that where you live now? Don't run over islaamaha iyo odayasha they are everwhere. One time I almost hit islaan with my car because she came out of nowhere.
Or maybe you're a shit driver. I almost got ran over walking that same intersection when the pedestrian lights were on and some Asian was taking a left turn. I can't name how many times my grandma has almost got run over when I'm walking her across the street. You Minneapolis folk must learn how to drive.

Or maybe you're a shit driver. I almost got ran over walking that same intersection when the pedestrian lights were on and some Asian was taking a left turn. I can't name how many times my grandma has almost got run over when I'm walking her across the street. You Minneapolis folk must learn how to drive.
I know how to drive Alxamdulilaah. I have been driving since I was 17. I don't know if you drive around cedar but those old folks don't follow the traffic signs. By the way, I don't live in Minneapolis.

I know how to drive Alxamdulilaah. I have been driving since I was 17. I don't know if you drive around cedar but those old folks don't follow the traffic signs. By the way, I don't live in Minneapolis.
you are right, they cross anywhere at random times. but the worst drivers are hooyos with their cell phones in their xijab.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

NO! I was with the mayor :bell: she had a prep talk at Brian Coyle

why are you hanging around the stairs though. that is were we used to shukaansi back in the day b4 henny people invaded. back then all we had to deal with were potheads. idk how it is now. i just occasionally drive by cedar.
I never hung around the stairs akhas calek!One my relatives used to reside in one of the buildings so thats I how I know about the smell. Some of the people who hangout in there used pee on the stairs . U can smell it as u open the stair's door.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

St clouds

I never hung around the stairs akhas calek!One my relatives used to reside in one of the buildings so thats I how I know about the smell. Some of the people who hangout in there used pee on the stairs . U can smell it as u open the stair's door.
yh, drunks just pee everywhere i guess.:manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I used to get free fries and gyros from West Bank back in my Augsburg days.

Shout out to Cali :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.