I met @steamdevelopment in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
No one cares what you hate and don't hate,

Atleast make this shit entertaining

:sass2:
you cancelled idgaf what you said once you spoke about my mother and @Steamdevolopment mother we know not to go that far! In the Quran it speaks highly of mothers and as a Muslim you should know not to head that far I get this was all some funny troll but your acc a sick excuse of a human. If you start to see clumps of hair on your pillow just know it was me

you cancelled idgaf what you said once you spoke about my mother and @Steamdevolopment mother we know not to go that far! In the Quran it speaks highly of mothers and as a Muslim you should know not to head that far I get this was all some funny troll but your acc a sick excuse of a human. If you start to see clumps of hair on your pillow just know it was me

Steam spoke about my mother, so I spoke about hers also.

I will make a special habaar for you also, if you start to go blind, dont worry it will be permanent

:dabcasar:

Steam spoke about my mother, so I spoke about hers also.

I will make a special habaar for you also, if you start to go blind, dont worry it will be permanent

:dabcasar:

Habaar is prequiste on God listen to you. You're as far from his light as anyone on this Earth. Just don't in a bus, people will be thinking your speaking in tounges again and casting a spell, old witch-looking heffer :dabcasar:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You are a half bred gaalo pretending to be a Somali and a Muslim and doing sixir. You are shaytan.

What you know about fairy tales? The only you've been told is about the happy hooker:siilaanyolaugh:

You're not cinderella just cause you lose your heel bending on the knee. :samwelcome:

Your the one walking the streets of the red light district, you need to stop lying.

These new posters dont know about your past, this act of yours will start to
fade soon

:chrisfreshhah: Once a hoe always a hoe

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
You are a half bred gaalo pretending to be a Somali and a Muslim and doing sixir. You are shaytan.
Your a if you dabble in women affairs! Second of all I’m Somali and Muslim not gaalo you mean cadaan! Shaytaan? No baby just your nightmare

Your the one walking the streets of the red light district, you need to stop lying.

These new posters dont know about your past, this act of yours will start to
fade soon

:chrisfreshhah: Once a hoe always a hoe

Stop lying, your didn't do once :ulyin:

I forgot to congratulate you. Guinness world record has awarded you the award for the most streched-out vagina, or the remains of it:hillarybiz:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Your a if you dabble in women affairs! Second of all I’m Somali and Muslim not gaalo you mean cadaan! Shaytaan? No baby just your nightmare
I’m allowed to protect a fellow Somali from you white italian half bred trying to do sixir. f*ck off please, women affair when you act like a trans male. Habarta bufkeed da dhasay waasto.

Habaar is prequiste on God listen to you. You're as far from his light as anyone on this Earth. Just don't in a bus, people will be thinking your speaking in tounges again and casting a spell, old witch-looking heffer :dabcasar:

With a face like yours, I would be salty too.

Stop lying, your didn't do once :ulyin:

I forgot to congratulate you. Guinness world record has awarded you the award for the most streched-out vagina, or the remains of it:hillarybiz:

:dabcasar: Well beats the amount of men your massive siil has accommodated, I hear you have
been banned from using public toilets, you are a walking STD farm

With a face like yours, I would be salty too.

:dabcasar: Well beats the amount of men your massive siil has accommodated, I hear you have
been banned from using public toilets, you are a walking STD farm

Look trough my old post, you ignorant hoe, it was/is true. :bell:

I heard they banned you from the zoo. The animals would faint smelling your worn-out snatch, :trumpsmirk:

Also you tried to hide some in there. The Gorilla hair clued them in :drakelaugh:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Who is the weak one that involves himself in an argument between women? You’re the only wecel here, you Caitlin Jenner ass nigga.
Kkkk, go back to Ikea store and begging for kjøttboller you weak ass swedish . GO back to sitting on stormzy’s lap you fucking half bred imbecile parasite ridden buffon. Slit your wrist please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts