I must confess. I am an addict.

It has had a chokehold on me for 10 years now maybe that is why my beard doesn’t grow out my chin. Sometimes the addiction is so strong, it keeps up until 3am due to the ingredients, that certain C word. Funny thing is I was originally a hater of it, but then my fiend or should I say friend once told me to try it again..I must confess. How I free myself ? How can I become intolerant to it? What must a man do to rid himself of the bondage this has on me. DR PEPPER one day I will be a free man from you, but it is not this day ! This day we DRINK.

Garaad diinle

 
It's not a confession if it's crypted. Mind spelling the tea. Are you a khat addict? If so the likely cure would be dhaqan celis.

Garaad diinle

 
he's addicted to crack and heroin

can't you tell by his profile pic?
Never would've guessed it. Not very familiar with such topic tbf. May allah free him from it's grip amiin. By the way you seem to have a keen eye for details quite the sharp detective work i must say.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Never would've guessed it. Not very familiar with such topic tbf. May allah free him from it's grip amiin.
He just needs to stay consistent, really.

Pretty much avoid any type of gathering of bums, more specifically in the downtown area.

GOD, IF YOU'RE LISTENING, FREE MY BROTHER Smokeybob03 FROM THIS TERRIBLE ADDICTION

:pray:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
He’s taking the piss. Addicted to Coca Cola 🤣. The real coke though isn’t that addictive. Only people who sniff like there’s no tomorrow end up like junkies. I have a cheeky key bump once or twice a month when I’m on the piss and I’m a bloody stallion

yeah, I can tell a lot from looking at people's choice of profile pics.
John C I’m disappointed in the IQ. I even gave the clues saxib! Keeps me up until late? C ingredient ? Caffeine is in soda lol. I ain’t ever done hard drugs but that Dr Pepper Zero be hittin like crystal meth

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
John C I’m disappointed in the IQ. I even gave the clues saxib! Keeps me up until late? C ingredient ? Caffeine is in soda lol. I ain’t ever done hard drugs but that Dr Pepper Zero be hittin like crystal meth
Bro, I understand what you're going through.

There's no need to lie. We're all here to help.

Some of the all time great liars were Heroin and Crack Cocaine addicts.

Dm any of us and we'll be happy to listen to your troubles

Bro, I understand what you're going through.

There's no need to lie. We're all here to help.

Dm any of us and we'll be happy to listen to your troubles

Attachments

• 71332A81-8D8F-4D9B-BFF7-D5D4CE3954D1.jpeg
    71332A81-8D8F-4D9B-BFF7-D5D4CE3954D1.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 23

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
He’s taking the piss. Addicted to Coca Cola 🤣. The real coke though isn’t that addictive. Only people who sniff like there’s no tomorrow end up like junkies. I have a cheeky key bump once or twice a month when I’m on the piss and I’m a bloody stallion
stop enabling him. This isn't cute.

He's dealing with a serious crack/heroin addiction.

Offer your prayers.

Dr Pepper Zero be hittin like crystal meth
Dr Pepper zero also had me in a chokehold, I didn’t know it had that much caffeine.
try carbonated water or the pellegrino drinks.
It’s nice replacement minus the caffeine and whatever crack they add to it.