I must confess. I am an addict.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
What does it taste like? I think it's the only popular soda I have never tried.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It has had a chokehold on me for 10 years now maybe that is why my beard doesn’t grow out my chin. Sometimes the addiction is so strong, it keeps up until 3am due to the ingredients, that certain C word. Funny thing is I was originally a hater of it, but then my fiend or should I say friend once told me to try it again..I must confess. How I free myself ? How can I become intolerant to it? What must a man do to rid himself of the bondage this has on me. DR PEPPER one day I will be a free man from you, but it is not this day ! This day we DRINK.

1677929315478.png

He’s taking the piss. Addicted to Coca Cola 🤣. The real coke though isn’t that addictive. Only people who sniff like there’s no tomorrow end up like junkies. I have a cheeky key bump once or twice a month when I’m on the piss and I’m a bloody stallion
U did cocaine my nigga u posted ur pic do u know some of these niggas are feds or work with them

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I try to be as religious as I can tho but how did you come to the pokemon conclusion? I'm baffled and offended by that
(no offense to those that actually like pokemon)
That's actually one of the best compliments anyone can get, arguably even better than the religion one

Anyone who partakes in pokemon whether it's the games or card collection is obviously a man/woman who's apart of the finer things club

That's actually one of the best compliments anyone can get, arguably even better than the religion one

Anyone who partakes in pokemon whether it's the games or card collection is obviously a man/woman who's apart of the finer things club
download (1).jpeg

So you collect pokemon cards? 🤨
That's good to know I guess