I need to do something with my life

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I'll look into that as well but every Somali I saw doing security was a freshie icl
Lool most of our fobs drive trucks, drive Uber , or work in warehouses.

Lots of Somali college students here work security. As long as you got a chill site that doesn't involve too much patrols the work is easy.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Lool most of our fobs drive trucks, drive Uber , or work in warehouses.

Lots of Somali college students here work security. As long as you got a chill site that doesn't involve too much patrols the work is easy.
I thought warehouses also had Somali teens/young adults working there as well I know some abdis from my college that do a few nightshifts there.
If I can find a chill place that I can do security I'd take that too.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I thought warehouses also had Somali teens/young adults working there as well I know some abdis from my college that do a few nightshifts there.
If I can find a chill place that I can do security I'd take that too.
They do but warehouse work is ass. I wouldn't recommend that shit to most college students since easier jobs exist.

If your studying anything stem related it's better to get a laid back job like security.

How did you see right through me :yacadiim:

Because at 18 I only worked in food service to flirt with chicks :trumpsmirk:. I could have became a life guard but I wasn't trying to sit in the hot ass sun all day babysitting kids.

Khaemwaset

They do but warehouse work is ass. I wouldn't recommend that shit to most college students since easier jobs exist.

If your studying anything stem related it's better to get a laid back job like security.

Because at 18 I only worked in food service to flirt with chicks :trumpsmirk:. I could have became a life guard but I wasn't trying to sit in the hot ass sun all day babysitting kids.
Ofc every girl I know that works does hospitality. Knew this Colombian girl that tried to get me a job at this hotel she worked at when we was 16

Khaemwaset

Just ask your parent to find you one. No need for this useless dates just get arranged marriage just like me.
If I asked for an arranged marriage icl I'd probably get violated by my parents lmao. We don't do that stuff

Trending

Latest posts