I now ask my Somali friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
What their qabils are. They got shook because it's very unusual for me to inquire about such things lool. When they engage in qabil arguments, they have me as an intermediate.

What disease have you people given me?
:dwill::mjkkk::williamswtf:

Salih

Move right or get left
Disease? You cadcads have more xin than labo naagood la isla guursaday!
Dafuq is this girl talking about? Look how you always try to make it my people vs yours. I didn't say Somalis in general did I? I said 'you people' as in 'you SomaliSpot members'. You're actually pathetic.
:obama:

Dafuq is this girl talking about? Look how you always try to make it my people vs yours. I didn't say Somalis in general did I? I said 'you people' as in 'you SomaliSpot members'. You're actually pathetic.
:obama:

No, you are actually the pathetic one. Don't think I don't notice your sly digs. Keep them coming and I will keep setting you straight.

Your friends offline are qabiilists and Somalis on this site are qabiilists too. Those are your words.

Salih

Move right or get left
No, you are actually the pathetic one. Don't think I don't notice your sly digs. Keep them coming and I will keep setting you straight.

Your friends offline are qabiilists and Somalis on this site are qabiilists too. Those are your words.
Sly digs? Like what?
:pachah1:
I used to not listen to the discussion my friends have about qabil before I joined this website. Now stfu and stop projecting your lowliness onto others.
:rudywhatever:

Sly digs? Like what?
:pachah1:
I used to not listen to the discussion my friends have about qabil before I joined this website. Now stfu and stop projecting your lowliness onto others.
:rudywhatever:

You didn't listen? Is that why you were the intermediate? Qosol gariir maa ku haayo?

It's ironic you of all people speak of lowliness, you're the same guy oo nin kale ka dabo naageeyo. When you can stand on your own markaas hadal.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I dont understand how madam can be so hateful for cadcads when they are a minority...there can only be one explanation.She got rejected by an cadcad

I dont understand how madam can be so hateful for cadcads when they are a minority...there can only be one explanation.She got rejected by an cadcad

They're too feminine for me. They might be your cup of tea.

I only mention them when your mate says shit about my people. If he says shit about Somalis I will say shit about cadcads. Simples.

Salih

Move right or get left
You didn't listen? Is that why you were the intermediate? Qosol gariir maa ku haayo?

It's ironic you of all people speak of lowliness, you're the same guy oo nin kale ka dabo naageeyo. When you can stand on your own markaas hadal.
Can't stand on my own? Lmfao this girl is fucked in the head. About being an intermediate, I meant as of now since I know a lot more about Qabil. If it's the D you're after, you ain't getting it you dumb . I've seen your pic, I wouldn't be speaking right now. Gtfo of here while you still can.
:mjlaugh:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Can't stand on my own? Lmfao this girl is fucked in the head. About being an intermediate, I meant as of now since I know a lot more about Qabil. If it's the D you're after, you ain't getting it you dumb . I've seen your pic, I wouldn't be speaking right now. Gtfo of here while you still can.
Chill,dictator duchess could get you banned.you are not allowed to defend yourself :umad:

Are you back peddling now? It's all there anyway.

I think it's you that's after some D, namely @CrazyWadaad's the way you cheerlead for him all over this place. Lol@while you can? Stop acting hard, cadcads are known for their jiljileec nature.

Salih

Move right or get left
Are you back peddling now? It's all there anyway.

I think it's you that's after some D, namely @CrazyWadaad's the way you cheerlead for him all over this place. Lol@while you can? Stop acting hard, cadcads are known for their jiljileec nature.
you're right, I'm back peddling from you, you ugly shit.
:holeup:

I knew it's the squad she wanted to join.
:hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts