I now ask my Somali friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right, I'm back peddling from you, you ugly shit.
:holeup:

I knew it's the squad she wanted to join.
:hahaidiot:

Is that all you got? You ugly disses? Miskiin.

But tell me are you trynna pick up guys here since you keep changing your avatar?

None of the girls here would give you a chance clearly.

Salih

Move right or get left
Is that all you got? You ugly disses? Miskiin.

But tell me are you trynna pick up guys here since you keep changing your avatar?

None of the girls here would give you a chance clearly.
I'm not on here to look for a relationship. The fact that such thing has crossed your mind could only lead me to believe that you are.
:willsmith:

You don't have a chance with a male human. Try gorilla.
:yousmart:

Salih

Move right or get left
Ma langaab ba tahay,either way you are obviously butthurt a cadcad nigga turned you down.@Salih I think madam is into you.Her dissing you is a way to get your attention
Looool, I couldn't agree more bruv. I'd have her as a maid though, man needs help with keeping my flat clean.
:tocry:

Ma langaab ba tahay,either way you are obviously butthurt a cadcad nigga turned you down.@Salih I think madam is into you.Her dissing you is a way to get your attention

Why you are you self-hater? You're on a Somali forum but constantly dissing Somalis and your own country and praising an enemy state. Taas bal ka jawaab?

I'm far from laangaab. @Salih is more interested in you, ma arkin miyaa? Give him a chance.

Cadcads isku dhaqan maba nihin.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Why you are you self-hater? You're on a Somali forum but constantly dissing Somalis and your own country and praising an enemy state. Taas bal ka jawaab?

I'm far from laangaab. @Salih is more interested in you, ma arkin miyaa? Give him a chance.

My country is Somaliland,Ethiopia,Canada.a is not my concern

Salih

Move right or get left

You keep mentioning the same thing, it's getting boring now.
:diddyswag:

A homosexual would never deny being one on a forum. I'm into females, just not you.
:gladbron:

I'm not on here to look for a relationship. The fact that such thing has crossed your mind could only lead me to believe that you are.
:willsmith:

You don't have a chance with a male human. Try gorilla.
:yousmart:

Are you sure? No chick here boasts as much as you do or changes her avatar as much lol.

Try gorilla? Your disses are so weak wallahi. It's like high school stuff. I come with truths and all you got is you're ugly disses. I'll leave you alone since you started to cry like a .

Btw I'm happily married. obamadatazz

I'll let you and your little girlfriend continue your dhoocil games. Toodles.

Salih

Move right or get left
Are you sure? No chick here boasts as much as you do or changes her avatar as much lol.

Try gorilla? Your disses are so weak wallahi. It's like high school stuff. I come with truths and all you got is you're ugly disses. I'll leave you alone since you started to cry like a .

Btw I'm happily married. obamadatazz

I'll let you and your little girlfriend continue your dhoocil games. Toodles.
What truths have you come with? And what disses do you have besides claiming I'm a homosexual?
:pachah1:
So you can conclude whether someone is a homosexual because of how frequently they change their pics? And why are you watching man's pics? Don't you have a 'husband'?

I actually pity you, so imma leave you alone.
:notsureif:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts