I now realise AJ is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Sweden that's about as much I'm confident share atm.

Hmm. I also knew a Neo Nazi who hated immigrants except me. I never bullied him like the others. He became a Neo Nazi after getting beat up by immigrants.

He was an immigrant himself though from Ukraine.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Hmm. I also knew a Neo Nazi who hated immigrants except me. I never bullied him like the others. He became a Neo Nazi after getting beat up by immigrants.

He was an immigrant himself though from Ukraine.
This guy was swedish and he was normal in our class, no shaved head and tattoos, the guy wasn't buff either. All he talked about was anime and video games which wasn't very unusal in our school considering it was an IT High School.

I was so shocked wallahi, he let my friend buy his PS3 for next to nothing. I told my friend to get it checked out for anthrax.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@nucleus

The guy is gay. Everyone in MN knew he was gay ever since high school. He used to live in cedar but was active in the Somali community until people started whispering. He's not dhulo. He's from Somaliland and I know his cousins that he used to live with. The guy never lived in DC and I don't know why the resident Gaylord of SSpot is lying. He's definitely a flaming homosexual. I can't believe he finally got the courage to come out. I'm laughing and cackling at his Twitter because in real life he is shy and timid. Very quiet.

:axvmm9o::axvmm9o:

Carry on folks.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@nucleus

The guy is gay. Everyone in MN knew he was gay ever since high school. He used to live in cedar but was active in the Somali community until people started whispering. He's not dhulo. He's from Somaliland and I know his cousins that he used to live with. The guy never lived in DC and I don't know why the resident Gaylord of SSpot is lying. He's definitely a flaming homosexual. I can't believe he finally got the courage to come out. I'm laughing and cackling at his Twitter because in real life he is shy and timid. Very quiet.

:axvmm9o::axvmm9o:

Carry on folks.

:mjcry: Don't judge abaayo I have a thing for twinks.

But thanks for the :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.