I ordered a burger in Somaliland….

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Is it that shitty restaurant Snoopy? It looks exactly like the garbage they put on my plate in 2010. Landers, especially Habar Awal (they happened to have owned that establishment), are terrible cooks. Only Landers from the south are an exception.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
If you're in Somalia, you should only eat packaged, processed foods/drinks. I wouldn't trust their bottled water. I almost died consuming their poison at this one hotel restaurant. To this day, I wonder what bacteria infected me. It was probably something unheard of by scientists. I didn't even have energy to blink, forget about moving any of my limbs. I had to be carried to take a dump.

Is it that shitty restaurant Snoopy? It looks exactly like the garbage they put on my plate in 2010. Landers, especially Habar Awal (they happened to have owned that establishment), are terrible cooks. Only Landers from the south are an exception.
I second that sentence! I’ve had the worst Somali food known to man here! They put radish and boiled egg with ketchup in their salad 🤮

I’ve been starving everyday walahi, I’ve realized the Somali food sold at restaurants in America is Southern food from xamar, the cooking here is awful! 😭

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I second that sentence! I’ve had the worst Somali food known to man here! They put radish and boiled egg with ketchup in their salad 🤮

I’ve been starving everyday walahi, I’ve realized the Somali food sold at restaurants in America is Southern food from xamar, the cooking here is awful! 😭

Non-Xamar influenced Daroods are shitty cooks as well but just a step above Landers (and two steps above Habar Awal). Look for clues before you order at a Somali restaurant you have never been to.

Yaraye

VIP
I learnt the lesson well, I thought it would be a good experience for my immune system:lawd: but ended up regretting it, the caano geel was amazing though.
I was aware about the water and didn’t drink it.

I didn’t lose as much weight but the caano geel was a good detox for my body.

The people there are funny. They made fun of me for sunbathing every morning. I didn’t care though, I needed that Vitamin D lol
what y'all drink if you didn't drink water? I can't imagine not drinking water at all.

Trending

Latest posts