I regret to announce the passing of a somali legend, a national institution Ina li lahi wa ina..

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
ileyhi rajicuun...alla ya raxma..

AHMED CAWKE has passed away ...the long time voice of SOMALIA ...the thundering voice ...

http://hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Nov/102621/prominent_somali_journalist_dies_in_ethiopia.aspx

Somali Social media has exploded with condolences

For the my kids @Gorgon , @IntensiveCareUnit , @methylamine , @AbdiJohnson , @bandit @Solid ..here's the English version

@waraabe, @Tokio and @ciddhartha except my condolences since he was your lineage

Also he was the personal spokes person if Siyad Barre..pay attention to the voice narrating the visit of Barre to Barbera in the 1980s

For my Canadian idiots who don't know him just compare him to your Peter Mansbridge

Last edited:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun. Allah danbigiisa Ha Dhaafo. Allah yarhamhu.

T

Tokio

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Ilahay ha u naxaristo.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah have mercy on his soul.

He was a close family friend and neighbor of my maternal family. My mother knew him personally and all three of the women he was married to during his life. He was a warm-hearted person that would light up any room. May the Almighty grant him Jannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.