I regret to announce the passing of a somali legend, a national institution Ina li lahi wa ina..

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
His principles are being mentioned a lot ..

Right after the war he was interviewed and was asked " since you wre the President Barre's personal spokesman what do you really think of him now that he is no more powerful" .the journalist was expecting a tirade like soo many fake people that were around the dictator who were nacamlayaal ( " yes masta" ) but have switched on him immediately after he was deposed ..he said in his reply " I will not use the same tongue I praised him with to now degrade him"

I probably listened to thousands of his radio warar over the years. He has influenced the way I speak af Soomaali. I met him and handshaked at a wedding before the civil war erupted. AUN.

menace

VIP
I probably listened to thousands of his radio warar over the years. He has influenced the way I speak af Soomaali. I met him and handshaked at a wedding before the civil war erupted. AUN.

What the heck! how old are you awoowe? :comeon::browtf:

Q

Queen Carawelo

She's his second wife and an ex reporter and he done got 5 kids out of her
Actually they had 3 kids together, she had 2 kids from previous marriage but awke raised them as his own and he also had a daughter for previous marriage. All together he left 6 kids. May Allah swt have mercy on his soul.

menace

VIP
Actually they had 3 kids together, she had 2 kids from previous marriage but awke raised them as his own and he also had a daughter for previous marriage. All together he left 6 kids. May Allah swt have mercy on his soul.

It's obvious you just done asked your hooyo , no way you knew this

Status
Not open for further replies.