I think daughters are better than sons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I don't want any daughters if she will turn out like Rose Carter. :russ: Raising daughters
in the west is a hazard, backhome is better though.

you shouldn't be partaking you in this discussion because you penetrate shit only (and cant get pregnant)

PijcGEU.gif

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson has a point though. Every Somali guy in the west should be worried as the environment generally makes girls
go nuts and become more liberal.

Imagine having a daughter like Caprice? Rose Carter is tame compared to her. :bell:

@AbdiJohnson has a point though. Every Somali guy in the west should be worried as the environment generally makes girls
go nuts and become more liberal.

Imagine having a daughter like Caprice? Rose Carter is tame compared to her. :bell:

Damn. She's Somali. Not surprising though.

Somali kids should be homeschooled and not allowed to go outside or use the internet alone

Bohol

VIP
Damn. She's Somali. Not surprising though.

Somali kids should be homeschooled and not allowed to go outside or use the internet alone

Agreed. Reason is when they are growing up it is easy to influence and change their mind, so if they hang around
with the wrong group in school they are finished. By the way time they reach 18 it will be too late.

i want my children to be successful and godfearing not gangeester wannabes or even gus doons like abdi johnson.
in sha allah, i will be blessed with daughters only.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
i want my children to be successful and godfearing not gangeester wannabes or even gus doons like abdi johnson.
in sha allah, i will be blessed with daughters only.

The shade never ends with you :pachah1:
Although i'm curious as to why you think Somali guys are the way they are if you believe good parenting can't fix it :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending