I think my neighbour is gay what do I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
i thought he was a young man from our community who i thought followed the deen I saw him praying many times but I saw a feminine white man go into his flat and they gave each other a hug before he went in, you can only hug fellow muslim men, he cant be a disbeliever but he is a gay which is just as worse, subhanallah do I avoid him and tell him we cannot talk to each other anymore?????? i feel very uncomfortable i gave him a brotherly hug so many times and now i feel sickened, he himself is also kind of feminine and soft spoken,

mind your own business:draketf:

and stop assuming shit, you are accusing him of something when you have no proof other than 'he hugged a nom-muslim man'.
really nigga:comeon:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You need to mind your own business, stop gossiping like a bored house wife, how do you know the white guy is Muslim or even gay? This is what's wrong with our society judgmental chatty patties like you.

Last edited:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Move away ASAP, reason being at night Nacdal ayaa ku soo degta your gay neighbors house. So to avoid the Nacdal reaching your house move away :holeup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i thought he was a young man from our community who i thought followed the deen I saw him praying many times but I saw a feminine white man go into his flat and they gave each other a hug before he went in, you can only hug fellow muslim men, he cant be a disbeliever but he is a gay which is just as worse, subhanallah do I avoid him and tell him we cannot talk to each other anymore?????? i feel very uncomfortable i gave him a brotherly hug so many times and now i feel sickened, he himself is also kind of feminine and soft spoken,
To be blunt you come across as effeminate if you were to wear tight pants it would probably reveal your camel toe.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I had this really feminine cousin, he did it all from tight jeans to waving his hands while talking. I was really suspicious so I got a girl that I knew to flirt with him. He's straight. So bro just send in a girl to test him.

why are you spying your neighbor? How did you know the cadaan guy was feminine unless yall are like right next to each other? Why do you care? so many question but then you are the munafiq who brags about handing over innocent somalis to gaalo while screaming "ma ummah".

I hope they both rape you adoo jiifa.

You should mind your own business. What this man does in his life should be none of your concern. And there's nothing wrong with being gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending