I think my neighbour is gay what do I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought he was a young man from our community who i thought followed the deen I saw him praying many times but I saw a feminine white man go into his flat and they gave each other a hug before he went in, you can only hug fellow muslim men, he cant be a disbeliever but he is a gay which is just as worse, subhanallah do I avoid him and tell him we cannot talk to each other anymore?????? i feel very uncomfortable i gave him a brotherly hug so many times and now i feel sickened, he himself is also kind of feminine and soft spoken,
I feel so sad for you, I can't ever live with myself with what you went thru by hugging him not knowing he was gay, you should see some therapist, try to avoid any sweet tea or honey for 2weeks (gays love sweets) you can substitute it for cold coffee instead. Good luck walaal, and if you have to take him to court don't hesitate it. Don't blame urself brother, ur the victim here ok?

I feel so sad for you, I can't ever live with myself with what you went thru by hugging him not knowing he was gay, you should see some therapist, try to avoid any sweet tea or honey for 2weeks (gays love sweets) you can substitute it for cold coffee instead. Good luck walaal, and if you have to take him to court don't hesitate it.
You know that gay exits in every sector of society. You have undressed with oen :ileycry:

Wait till your discover the rampant bisexuality in arab and somali communities :siilaanyolaugh:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Even though I don't like gays, why are you spying on your neighbours and who they are hugging? :deadmanny:

That's why I avoid them, very simple.

You can't. They are in every sector of society across all times, one of 10 people you meet are gay and additional 2-3 are bisexual to some degree. Even the married ones have bisexual tendencies, it is not talked about like the light lesbianism I did :damedamn:

You can't. They are in every sector of society across all times, one of 10 people you meet are gay and additional 2-3 are bisexual to some degree. Even the married ones have bisexual tendencies, it is not talked about like the light lesbianism I did :damedamn:
That's why I avoid them, very simple.

You're talking with one. I am attracted to girls too :comeon:

We are everywhere :umad:
Lesbianism is just a outlash against men and hormonal imbalance, it's very comical actually
Screenshot_20170312-190433.jpg
:siilaanyolaugh:

But gay men have a sickness that needs an immediate attention :farole:

i thought he was a young man from our community who i thought followed the deen I saw him praying many times but I saw a feminine white man go into his flat and they gave each other a hug before he went in, you can only hug fellow muslim men, he cant be a disbeliever but he is a gay which is just as worse, subhanallah do I avoid him and tell him we cannot talk to each other anymore?????? i feel very uncomfortable i gave him a brotherly hug so many times and now i feel sickened, he himself is also kind of feminine and soft spoken,
bust that boy pussy open for him.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Honestly I had a girlfriend after Mr.sorenson broke up with me :manny:

It was perfect long walks and having someone who could read you and matching clothes, only problem was her ex wanted to join the fun:damedamn:
:hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova:
Somebody help! These Xalimos are developing weapons of mass depravity.
:jcoleno:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
My preferences for women are apparent the opposite of men :umwhat:

Because it was with another somali girl :umad:

How does that make you feel?:stevej:
I see what you are doing but I already know that you being with another Somali goes against the laws of nature. :ufdup:

It was a gift from god that made you addicted to crackers. :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending