I Want To Get "Married", But IDK If I Will

Also, I highly doubt OP is AA probably a Somali in disguise. I mean who calls themselves Judge Joe Gorilla. :rolleyes:
I just checked he's a real sspot OG member since 2017 , I don't think someone would larp as AA Jew for over 5 years :mjlaugh: .

@JudgeJoeGorilla
My abrahamic brother you skipped my question. Why not a beautiful black American woman?
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Ehh, nothing in common. I am attracted to AA women, but we don't connect.
Wdym? If anything, you should connect with your own women more than those from other races...
Same culture, background, heritage and much more.
Are you telling me that out of the 40+million African Americans, there aren't many of them that could satisfy you as a potential partner??:damnmusic:

God save me if I talk about my Xalimos like this :damn:

I'm career oriented, 28, and focusing on going back to community college next year. If I get married; I'd want my wife to either be Jewish, Ethiopian, Latina or Filipina/Asian. I look at my life and I'm getting older. Though I have the job, car, and some money in my pocket I just feel like something is missing. I want a life partner, but I don't if I would make a good husband to my wife or even a good father. Yes, I know that I could provide financially, but could I be emotionally there for my wife and children.

Need some advice, thanks.

I would love to meet my future wife in Israel on a pilgrimage trip.
Are you emotionally available (in general) currently? Do you have a deep desire to support a family and to receive back from them? That would tell you if you are ready for that type of connection.

Have you looked into what it takes to be a good husband and father? Can you picture yourself being able to do that?

You know yourself best. Do your negative attributes outweigh your good ones? And if so, are you willing to work on them before marriage?

Don’t worry. Many people get married without putting this much thought into it. It’s good you care enough to think about this now. It means you will work on bettering yourself first.

Trending

Latest posts