I want to play matchmaker in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I intend to have a second one and itl be sophisticate ...ii waran sophisticate, how is your intellectual self doing

Lmao. Menace I'm flattered by your request to but I don't play second fiddle or in a string quartet. We can be homies though. :jgjrrmx:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wait! ICU is female? Bloody hell! I think it is time people who do not have human names to have 'male' or 'female' attached to their nicks. :mad:

I checked the list of members and I couldn't see another member with SS nickname apart from me so are we talking about moi here or what? :kanyehmm:
Yea ICU is girl unless it's a guy behind her dirac.:browtf:

About the SS person maybe it's you, maybe it isn't.:mjpls::mjlol:

Yea ICU is girl unless it's a guy behind her dirac.:browtf:

About the SS person maybe it's you, maybe it isn't.:mjpls::mjlol:

You never know. Almost everything is possible on the net, brah. If you ever decide to go to the next level with anyone from forums, the least you should demand for proof is life Skype chat, just to be safe. lol

Since I didn't get a definitive answer regarding the SS nick mention I would consider it suspicious. I am sleeping with one eye open.

I wonder how menace is like in real life? It is hard for me to believe that he actually is a responsible man with a wife and a child who provides for them and protects them. Btw idol when you are done can you hook me up with sophi please?

Status
Not open for further replies.