I was invited to a three way with a beautiful looking chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offer has been given to me but I can't go through with it. It's a young couple my age. They said they want to "spice up" their sex life.

Obviously my answer is no but I will not tell them. I want them to forget that they asked.

So who here has been in a menage a trois?

I was offered a three way but turned it down

Actually we ran out of time and they both got into relationships right after so I just say I turned it down :manny: One was a little big too so I was reluctant at the start anyways

waraabe

Your superior
I was offered a three way but turned it down

Actually we ran out of time and they both got into relationships right after so I just say I turned it down :manny: One was a little big too so I was reluctant at the start anyways

:faysalwtf: Aren't you like 16

Scandinavia is the place tho :ahh:

waraabe

Your superior
The offer has been given to me but I can't go through with it. It's a young couple my age. They said they want to "spice up" their sex life.

Obviously my answer is no but I will not tell them. I want them to forget that they asked.

So who here has been in a menage a trois?

What was ther ethnicity?
Were you going to do the girl or the guy?
Why are you an immoral atheist turning it down?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
labo kala daran @AbdiJohnson and @Discontinous . so ppl are just handing out threesome offers like college admissions in these streets huh. niggas talking bout 'i got an offer from one of the top nasty cadaan couples in the country':mjkkk:

and why do u guys keep calling it 'breaking' your virginity horta? is that some vulgar ass freudian slip or is that what yall really call it :mjkkk:

waraabe

Your superior
1) They are white.
2) Neither
3) I don't want to break my virginity in a three way

:faysalwtf: But you are an immoral, godless freak . Why do you care about the right person?

If I was a heathen like you I would've been a man hoe (for women)

I would've probably had more diseases then an African child :siilaanyolaugh:

labo kala daran @AbdiJohnson and @Discontinous . so ppl are just handing out threesome offers like college admissions in these streets huh. niggas talking bout 'i got an offer from one of the top nasty cadaan couples in the country':mjkkk:

and why do u guys keep calling it 'breaking' your virginity horta? is that some vulgar ass freudian slip or is that what yall really call it :mjkkk:
loool, I have never been offered something like that... you have to be good looking I guess :chrisfreshhah:

I said it cuz AJ did :manny:

I've told y'all since I signed up here that Norway is wild. That offer I got was completely coincidental though I'll admit that.

VixR

Veritas
Threesomes don't make u morally bankrupt, or determine your morality. One of the most awesome, charitable, genuinely down-to-earth guys I know is a polyamourous dude that engages in threesomes and foursomes.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Threesomes don't make u bankrupt, or determine your reality. One of the most awesome, genuinely down-to-earth guys I know is a polyamourous dude that engages in threesomes and foursomes.
We reaaaaaaally gotta get you out of suburbia

VixR

Veritas
We reaaaaaaally gotta get you out of suburbia
The shocker is, I'm not even kidding. If I were seeing this comment just a year ago, I wouldn't have believed it myself, but at some point you come to the realization that nothing is as it seems. We're brought up to be biased against that, but I'm not anymore.

I know them. It's not a random handout from the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.