I was invited to a three way with a beautiful looking chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
no i believe you 100%

and that is why we need to get you out
Not sure what u mean lmao. Suburbia's calmer than the inner city, and it's not like I'm locked in the burbs. The guy's from the city btw. I work and volunteer in the city, etc.

My point was directed @waraabe who asked AJ why he hadn't taken the offer as a morally bankrupt atheist.

VixR

Veritas
The guy does a lot of volunteer and charity work, in fact, that's how I met him. He's in his twenties, and a good-looking guy but with some very bad genes (heart problems, he's had three heart-attacks thus far). Divorced, with a son, and in a lot of fucking relationships.

The confusion started when a different girl would come pick him up, and he'd refer to all of them as his girlfriends. He later explained that none of them were exclusive and that they had other boyfriends etc. I was inquisitive and asked a ton of questions, and thus began my [distanced] intro to the 'poly community' lol. I still volunteer with him. We became friends. The dude's just living life, and he's a decent guy. Literally those rare ppl you can entrust anything with, and with a good heart (that's bad).

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
In high school, there was a group of four of us that became fast friends in an algebra class, two girls two boys as it turns out, that used to call ourselves "the fearsome foursome".

Wallahi. Scout's honor.
Oh to be blissfully ignorant:mjlol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"Hey honey, I brought home someone from beesha LGBTQQIP2SAA that you can test your stap-on out on"

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
In high school, there was a group of four of us that became fast friends in an algebra class, two girls two boys as it turns out, that used to call ourselves "the fearsome foursome".

Wallahi. Scout's honor.
Oh to be blissfully ignorant:mjlol:
i've been meaning to ask u this for a minute. but what in the hell is Scout's Honor :dwill:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:yloezpe: He did say he's a bottom.
"Hey, Johnson could you show us that trick where you.."
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.