I was kind of embarrassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As some of you can recall I was in Florida last week.

I was with relatives who have visited me from Europe.

On one particular occasion we went to this high-end restaurant that is a landmark and that is very high class.

When the food was serve to us I used my hand to divulge into the half of a whole chicken piece.

I then caught my relatives glancing at me out of disgust I think. Then I looked around as everyone was eating with their utensils.

I mean I was using a spoon to eat with the rice but how can one use a fork or a spoon to eat a chicken.

:faysalwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah: you uncivilized savage! You'll be a hot topic of gossip in Europe soon.:hahaidiot:

I am sure she will start with "let me tell you about this HUGE embarrassment that neef caused us in an all cadaan restaurant ...horta is he originally from Miyi (countryside )" :ivers::childplease::ohlord:

This was the restaurant

1c140353bd7d2545902477fd43e0a34b.jpg

I am sure she will start with "let me tell you about this HUGE embarrassment that neef caused us in an all cadaan restaurant ...horta is he originally from Miyi (countryside )" :ivers::childplease::ohlord:
:mjlol: let me tell you what my cousin told me. He said he was in a bus in Africa and he has never used fork before. So when the bus stopped he ordered pasta and this pretty girl he knew sat next to him. He was hungry but he didn't know how to use the fork, so he didn't eat. Nigga stayed hungry for the duration of the trip, another 8 hours.:heh:

Why didn't you just use the fork and spoon?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walahi I dig in with my hands sometimes. I ain't got xishood when it comes to food :mjlol:

My female complains to me, many times, that I eat like xoolo neglected child.
She's kind of right though cause I was born into a huge family. I was always cheated by my older siblings:ohlord::ohhhdamn:

Now I eat so fast and disorderly:tocry:

My female complains to me, many times, that I eat like xoolo neglected child.
She's kind of right though cause I was born into a huge family. I was always cheated by my older siblings:ohlord::ohhhdamn:

Now I eat so fast and disorderly:tocry:

I was born into a big family too and it was survival of the one who can fit the most in their hands. I don't even know how am I gonna go on a date... the dude's reaction be like :damedamn:

Guys it is not funny !!!these little things are very important it reflects your upbringing and social class. Plz go to YouTube and learn the table manners. Help your kids and teach them the table manners. Don't talk in loud voice, yell at your kids in public. Stay calm and quiet most of time (in public).

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I got a relative that makes super loud noises when drinking soup. Drives me insane wallahi. His slurping is similar to the bathtub when it is draining.

Bloody reer baadiyo. :faysalwtf:

Last edited:
I use a knife and fork but I leave so much on the bone because of it, therefore I order twice as much as I'd eat with my hands to compensate.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Real talk though. How do you eat drumsticks and wings with a fork? :faysalwtf:
You don't when it's fried chicken. But you should if it's grilled chicken. You stick the fork in to hold it in place and shred with your knife. It's never been an issue for me because I never eat chicken clean to the bone. It grosses me out :hova:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don't when it's fried chicken. But you should if it's grilled chicken. You stick the fork in to hold it in place and shred with your knife. It's never been an issue for me because I never eat chicken clean to the bone. It grosses me out :hova:

It was grilled :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.