I work with an sspot user

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Today I saw my coworker on sspot on his phone while on lunch. This surprised me and now I'm curious which user he is. I didn't want to ask because he'd know I'm also on there. Little about my work. I work for the city of Edmonton in some capacity. That's as far as I'll go. So my coworker if you're on here, say something.

:mjlaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Today I saw my coworker on sspot on his phone while on lunch. This surprised me and now I'm curious which user he is. I didn't want to ask because he'd know I'm also on there. Little about my work. I work for the city of Edmonton in some capacity. That's as far as I'll go. So my coworker if you're on here, say something.

So your an educated somali guy with a good job that became an atheist? Sounds about right. You niggas are all useless :mjlol::russ:

What was he eating for lunch? :shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending