Ice cream vans introduced into Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Shit will melt in seconds in that heat but great idea nonetheless

Why dont they have theme parks in somalia?

Bohol

VIP
Shit will melt in seconds in that heat but great idea nonetheless

Why dont they have theme parks in somalia?

It is not hotter than Dubai. If you order from McDonald's in UAE at night, while you're walking
for 1-2 minute towards home it will melt real quickly Lol.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What are you afraid of. Being kidnapped by a red eyed moryaan in Lower Shabelle?:eek: yh their gelato is old, it is good they
upgraded.

Nope not afraid but I can only go with family. I shall be going end of this year or beginning of next inshallah.

Not lower shabelle ya Allah. :lebronwait: If I'm going to go to shabab hellhole I'll go to where my father or mothers family are from.:ufdup:

Bohol

VIP
@nucleus Inshallah you will. I think Lower Shabelle is safer than Jamaame (fully held by Al shabab), why don't you forget all
of them and come to Maydh instead.

lebronwait.jpg

I had some freezee in a plastic bag in an undisclosed Somali city. It was nasty. Tasted like salt. Early 2000s. Man in a donkey would bring it. But I tolerated it because it was Somalia and that was the best child treat at this time.

:hova:

Bohol

VIP
I had some freezee in a plastic bag in an undisclosed Somali city. It was nasty. Tasted like salt. Early 2000s. Man in a donkey would bring it. But I tolerated it because it was Somalia and that was the best child treat at this time.

:hova:

This was my treat as a kid living back-home longtime ago.

48x100g-586x349.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson Do you know what Oreos stands for? Two blacks and one white girl in the middle. :lol: I prefer cow or
goat milk. Camel milk is a occasion treat, for example when I was back-home last summer I use to have camel milk
two days in a week.

@AbdiJohnson Do you know what Oreos stands for? Two blacks and one white girl in the middle. :lol: I prefer cow or
goat milk. Camel milk is a occasion treat, for example when I was back-home last summer I use to have camel milk
two days in a week.

How come there is no beef meat back home man? No chicken meat?

Only goat and camel.

Why??

Beef and chicken are better..you know this man

Status
Not open for further replies.