Ice cream vans introduced into Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson That is because a lot of Somalis are not cattle herders but camel and goat/sheep herders. Yh
I agree chicken is nice. Somalis back-home are now getting used to chicken.

New poultry farm in Hargeisa

Mogadishu

Bohol

VIP
I tried camel garoor once. It tasted like satan's piss.

Madyh is beautiful @Duke of Harshaw :ehh:

All of sanaag is beautiful Mashalla.

Lol despite the bitter taste it has great benefits. It boosts your immune system to fight against malaria in high risk areas like central/south Somalia, I would recommend it. Yes Maydh is beautiful, do you know how to swim?

Goat is OK. But it doesn't beat chicken BBQ.

Man it's torture going back home. No cold water. No cow milk. No beef. No chicken.

I was asked to cancel my summer holidays to England for December in Somalia. I can't do it. 4-5 weeks in Somalia is hell. Only go there for 1 week. Nothing more than that.

You can get Oreos there but they sell it for $5 at specialty store.

@AbdiJohnson That is because a lot of Somalis are not cattle herders but camel and goat/sheep herders. Yh
I agree chicken is nice. Somalis back-home are now getting used to chicken.

New poultry farm in Hargeisa

Mogadishu

Camel is disgusting man. This shouldn't be eaten at all.

Goat is whatever. They can eat that.

But chicken and beef needs to be the main meat back home. This is the juicy and delicious meat. I'm happy there are steps to do this.

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson Diet back-home is not going to change overnight but they are getting there. Camel is very expensive
nowadays $1000 per camel, most Somalis can't afford it, so it is sold for the pleasure of rich Arabs.

waraabe

Your superior
@AbdiJohnson your family back home must be Dan yar (xayraamin) if you can't get cold water, don't you guys have a fridge.

I loved beer geel in the morning with jab roodhi ah and milk tea
That was life

which region did you?
Goat is OK. But it doesn't beat chicken BBQ.

Man it's torture going back home. No cold water. No cow milk. No beef. No chicken.

I was asked to cancel my summer holidays to England for December in Somalia. I can't do it. 4-5 weeks in Somalia is hell. Only go there for 1 week. Nothing more than that.

You can get Oreos there but they sell it for $5 at specialty store.

dhagax

no comments
A friend of mine has his idea. Few days ago we were discussing how to export the vans Somalia.
Wait, that guy is from UK ? there is no dental plan in UK ? :tuckerwtf:

Bohol

VIP
A friend of mine has his idea. Few days ago we were discussing how to export the vans Somalia.
Wait, that guy is from UK ? there is no dental plan in UK ? :tuckerwtf:

There is good dental care but lots of older Somali people don't believe in dental care so they ignore it until half of their teeth fall
out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.