Iceland is cruel, they dragged 11 years old and disabled boy from hospital to deport him

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yazan Tamimi is a 11 year old boy. He has muscle dystrophy, and uses a wheelchair. He and his parents fled Gaza, where their friends and family were being blown up. They came to Iceland looking for peace. For the first time in his life, Yazan has been able to get treatment for his aggressive disease. He was awaken at midnight last night, Icelandic police officers went into the hospital where Yazan has been staying because of serious medical issues, and removed him from his bed. They removed him from the hospital and brought him to the airport to deport him. A couple of hours before departure it's reported that one or more ministers within the government requested his deportation be delayed.

Yazan was brought back to hospital this morning. Terrified. People draw different lines on immigration. That's understandable. But to recap, an 11 year old, disabled, vulnerable child, fleeing the destruction of his homeland, was removed from hospital at midnight, to deport him. This can not be the line we draw. Iceland has ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. It states, among other things, that all children are equal, that all decisions must be made with the best interest of the child, that children with disabilities have rights to special protections, and that children have special protections in an armed conflict. Last night we failed as humans. We failed ourselves and we failed Yazan. I am ashamed.
https://x.com/iamharaldur/status/1835662368505843960/photo/1

Westerners attitude has changed. Most are against mass migration.

They were once welcoming, and it became burden. :hemad:
The demographics of MENA/African immigrants in Iceland are relatively low, with the majority coming from Eastern Europe (Slavics/Baltics), second place being productive Asians like Filipinos. From what I gather, they don't have issues with the immigrants.

Sending away that child was cruel.

World

VIP
their country their rules.

somalis would do the same to oromos if they could.
So you support a disabled Gazan child being taken out of hospital whilst in surgery to be deported out the country in the middle of night?

Do you also support Israel’s genocide of Palestinians?

So you support a disabled Gazan child being taken out of hospital whilst in surgery to be deported out the country in the middle of night?

Do you also support Israel’s genocide of Palestinians?
what part of "their country, their rules" do you not understand? and you do realise the govt is allowing him to stay now?

as for ur second question, no i don't support it. y even ask such a question?

i really wish u ppl cared for the somali people as much as you care about palestinians. acting like you're from gaza urself lmaooo.

World

VIP
what part of "their country, their rules" do you not understand? and you do realise the govt is allowing him to stay now?

as for ur second question, no i don't support it. y even ask such a question?

i really wish u ppl cared for the somali people as much as you care about palestinians. acting like you're from gaza urself lmaooo.
What’s up with these white suprrmacist zionists on this forum it’s getting out of control now

You are a muslim black african refugee you’re not fucking aryan