Idil Adan: Dear East Africans: Don't deny your blackness

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its only diaspora Somalis who claim to be black. Come with that bullshit in Somalia and you would be laughed at for imitating Madow

I am black but I do not subscribe to Afrocentric, Blm or other current black supremacist ideologies nor do I culturally appropriate African American slave narratives .these groups do not own madownimo .
Depends on what is your definition of black i have nothing blackness in me whether it's Madow hair, big nose or anything else related to blackness:dwill: besides my family comes from the same clan for over 900 years not even intermarried with other Somalis :gnzbryw:

there is a clear difference between a 15 year old and a 17 year old,it's like equating Dumbledore and harry.:kodaksmiley:
17 year olds and 15 year olds play in the same sandbox.:kodaksmiley:

Step-2-Naturally-Playful-Little-Dunes-Sandbox-300x300.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Seriously, think about it, we are no different than Indians when it comes to blackness. Why are the Sri Lankan Dravidian s not considered black if skintone defines blackness? They are in most cases blue black.

'black' in the most acceptable definition is defined by European colonialsts who transported yheir slaves from the Western African, Niger-Congo delta too the West. These people all originate from Nigeria and Cameroon and have expanded all the way to Somalia and are now knocking our doorstep.

They are ferocious breeders and have the ability to expand tenfold in a couple of generations, they have wiped out the pygmies in the Central part of Africa and are currently taken over South Africa.

They are our biggest enemy and will seek to turn us majority Bantu with their hideous monstrous features like a nose the size of vacuum suction holes reducing oxygen intakes everywhere they go.

I don't think she bleaches her skin to be honest, she seems to be fairly light skinned. Skin bleaching principally the domain of dark skinned females. She probably just claiming it to fit in better with this crowd, much like the We Wuz Slaves Clique.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Jews, Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, Greek and Irish people were not even considered white in the 19th century, yet the whole of SSA is considered one race. :drakekidding:

How comes being 'black' so inclusive, while being 'white' is extremely exclusive? :mybusiness:

We really have an identity crises in our community :wow: You can clearly tell a Somali from any other black African. Stop forcing us to be black! Also, black skin is not exactly a good indicator of whether you are black or not. Srilankans have black skin are they considered black? :kanyehmm:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Guess which one is considered to be Arab? Yep, the one below, whilst the second picture is considered White. Lol.
familypic06.jpg

dapa-spanish-family-immigration.jpg

Whilst the below, who is Somali:

photo.jpg

And this man below are considered to be of the same race:

drc_kalongo.jpg

:ftw9nwa: Some of you are still triggered by what she said even though you found out she is 15. Please refrain from personal attacks on this girl, she is just an a child after all.

Let's be real, we were very naive and impressionable at that age. I will even admit that when I was 16-17 I genuinely believed that we were Arabs. I had only started learning about Somali history and had only begun to scratch the surface. When I came across the We Are Arabs topic I believed it kkk. Don't be surprised if youth around her age identify with the Black label.

Come after the Xaliimos that are in their 20's, are a part of BLM or the SJW movement. They deserve it, they should know better.

I remember reading one of her posts along time ago about stealing alcohol.......from her father's wine cellar. :pachah1: She's a sheegato sxb. :fredo:
She is always shocked which means she hasn't been around enough Somalis. But she doesn't admit that because she always talks like she knows us. Stick to your wine grabbing ku dheh niyoow.

VixR

Veritas
I remember reading one of her posts along time ago about stealing alcohol.......from her father's wine cellar. :pachah1: She's a sheegato sxb. :fredo:
She is always shocked which means she hasn't been around enough Somalis. But she doesn't admit that because she always talks like she knows us. Stick to your wine grabbing ku dheh niyoow.
These are outright lies. It wasn't stolen, and it wasn't my dad's:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts