If a person can't speak Somali well or at all whose at fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf: What a traitorous shittty thing to say. Waar adeer luuqada Somaligu noociinan oo kale uma baahna waxna u noqon mayso, so go and learn some other gibberish lingos
Just realise, Somali language=Somali people, and if you cant speak it, you might as well forfeit all the comes with it i.e being Somali!
It is not like people choose to be Somali or not so running away seems moot.

It's funny how a SLander is talking about Somalinimo. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Seriously, you couldnt help but politicize the whole thing could you? Smh!
I dont really see how being Somalilander is of any relevance to the discussion or the points I have made, but hey whatever rocks your boat, I aint the one undermining/belittling his own mother tongue.

Btw, Somalilandernimo is an asset to the idea of Somaalinimo, while unfortunately your whole existence has being a liability to the core basis of Somalinimo.
Dhaqan=culture
Xeer-custom
Hiddo-Tradition
Sugaan=literature
Afka=Language
Fanka=Arts
Ancient Somali archaeology, all these things and many more, which are the basis of any healthy society are all historically found in that part of the country. Specially, our ancient customs, literature, arts as well as our culture have all found a peaceful stable home in Sl, DDSI and Jabouti and are thriving tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.