If anyone knows of that anti somali women video

A content that said "you never met an ugly women till you see a somalian" which went super viral both on instagram abd tiktok anyone seen the video please message me so I can put it on discord there's an I.t technician that will soon join and I need those that posted it to face the consequence. So if you see the content message me asap, thanks

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
A content that said "you never met an ugly women till you see a somalian" which went super viral both on instagram abd tiktok anyone seen the video please message me so I can put it on discord there's an I.t technician that will soon join and I need those that posted it to face the consequence. So if you see the content message me asap, thanks
that vid sounds so 😹😹😹 now what misogynistic f*ck said that

that vid sounds so 😹😹😹 now what misogynistic f*ck said that
It was originally posted on tiktok and blew and than again on insgagran and blew up. It for more than 200l likes. Subhanallah. This is serious and I hate how this is affecting young somali girls . I have also been hearing arab and Asian hijabis joining in the hate on tiktok live. Disgusting.

I haven't seen that one yet, is it recent or old?
Yes it was originally posted on tiktok and than again posted on instagram and blew. Someone pm this forum had to have seen it since we discussed about it on discord and two people saw the content. One of them said the comments was like living in hell. Shit broke my heart.

I’m not even shocked!
Don't be shocked. This been happening for over a year but grew intensely this year. And this is just the icing on the cake as to what's to come next year and beyond. It's only going to get worse from now on, affecting the new generation of Somalis waiting to start secondary schooll. We will see an increase of weak somalis taking in the slander and not know how to defend themselves to being ashamed of their identity. We might even see an increase in interracial marriage. I have been warning people for years. It's sad to say, but it may be too late for us πŸ˜”

Trending

Latest posts