If there was a Race war in either America or the UK, who would win?

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
the Chinese are doing it, and so are the yahuuds.

That is the lies that you were told🙄 Cadaans are still running this world, they're 3 steps ahead from the indho-yar, yahuuds and timo-jileecs that you're all talking about.

Cadaans are the first one who enslaved the rest of the world. Cadaans are the ones who colonized the rest of the world, Cadaans are the ones who killed 6 million yahuuds. Cadaans are the ones who used the atomic bombs to destroy another nation who were not Cadaan.

Today Cadaans are the only race that are exploiting the rest of the world for financial gains. They got all the money. They are allies and they will protect Cadaans interest.

The indho-yar, and the yahuuds that you're talking about! They're broke ass lone wolves, and stand no chance beating Cadaans. Cadaans are still the Vikings, the ultimate savages.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
That is the lies that you were told🙄 Cadaans are still running this world, they're 3 steps ahead from the indho-yar, yahuuds and timo-jileecs that you're all talking about.

Cadaans are the first one who enslaved the rest of the world. Cadaans are the ones who colonized the rest of the world, Cadaans are the ones who killed 6 million yahuuds. Cadaans are the ones who used the atomic bombs to destroy another nation who were not Cadaan.

Today Cadaans are the only race that are exploiting the rest of the world for financial gains. They got all the money. They are allies and they will protect Cadaans interest.

The indho-yar, and the yahuuds that you're talking about! They're broke ass lone wolves, and stand no chance beating Cadaans. Cadaans are still the Vikings, the ultimate savages.

Holy fucking shit, I see I've met the final boss of cadaan bootyclappers. I won't even bother refuting all that shit, vikings kulaha

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Holy fucking shit, I see I've met the final boss of cadaan bootyclappers. I won't even bother refuting all that shit, vikings kulaha

You been here only 2 months, and you posted 2071 messages! Holy shit you talk a lot, but now you don't wanna talk anymore😳😂

Discipline and morale will decide not numbers, the immigrants will do well in the first wave, but they will be totally crushed because of poor discipline and planning in the counterattacks.

The cadaan's would brutally crush them, they have better discipline and perseverance, also doesn't help they have the numbers too and better unity.

The immigrants and foreigners will be plagued with infighting as is always the case rather than concentrating on survival and unity.

If you look at ancient battles during the empires of old, the strength of the Roman armies was always discipline, in 1vs1 battles they were the weakest, but as cohesive unit their discipline is what always won them battles even against much larger numbers.

The only defeats they suffered was against armies with somewhat equal discipline but better morale and tactics, like the Muslims in the battle of Yarmouk under Khalid Ibn Walid and what Hannibal did to them in several battles.

Hannibal army killed 300k Roman soldiers in several humiliating battles and yet those bastards perserved to come back to Africa and take his army out.

The Persians killed a far greater number in the longest running battles in history, yet from the ashes they rose again.

I'm be honest with yall. The cadaans would fucking obliterate all the non whites so easily. It's why I find it funny when you see conservatives say america is anti-white. When 95% of everybody with money or influence (ceos,politicians,military, billonaires, etc?) Are all cadaan.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
You guys are making it out to be as if that’s even a possibility. First of all, let’s assume a race war breaks out. Do you think that everyone will just side with their face? Black white asian. Instead of along religious lines. Furthermore, hotspots such as New York, London Paris are way too integrated to have that where most friend groups are racially mixed to the max, and where white people live side by side with minorities they’re probably best friends and brothers with. Not to mention families who are racially mixed/ adoption from different races. It would probably be more likely that some hardcore white supremacists would try to kill blacks and Asians but would eventually get isolated from even their own race. The west runs on immigration for their economy and a domestic racial civil war would devastate their infrastructure, economy and military and is not their priority when these days they got to deal with the rise of the global south.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Discipline and morale will decide not numbers, the immigrants will do well in the first wave, but they will be totally crushed because of poor discipline and planning in the counterattacks.

The cadaan's would brutally crush them, they have better discipline and perseverance, also doesn't help they have the numbers too and better unity.

The immigrants and foreigners will be plagued with infighting as is always the case rather than concentrating on survival and unity.

If you look at ancient battles during the empires of old, the strength of the Roman armies was always discipline, in 1vs1 battles they were the weakest, but as cohesive unit their discipline is what always won them battles even against much larger numbers.

The only defeats they suffered was against armies with somewhat equal discipline but better morale and tactics, like the Muslims in the battle of Yarmouk under Khalid Ibn Walid and what Hannibal did to them in several battles.

Hannibal army killed 300k Roman soldiers in several humiliating battles and yet those bastards perserved to come back to Africa and take his army out.

The Persians killed a far greater number in the longest running battles in history, yet from the ashes they rose again.
Madows are different to the other ethnics, I agree that the pocs other than madows would get obliterated eventually.

Madows have more experience in terms of urban fighting and would have an easy time destroying the cadaans who aren't army soldiers.

The madows would hit and run, and they'd hit fast and cause damage, making sure the cadaans start trying to survive and try and defend rather than going into laboratories and concocting potions.

In the US army, 47% aren't cadaan, meaning the cadaans won't have a marked military advantage in terms of manpower which is most important, seals and marines don't really help much in suburban extended warfare, they're for complex hostage like situations, not something approaching gang warfare.

Discipline isn't important in suburban warfare, hitting hard and quickly and dispersing effectively is, and madows, would do this better since they have limitless practise. The cadaans would be in almost totally new territory and as a result be put on the defensive from the start.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I'm be honest with yall. The cadaans would fucking obliterate all the non whites so easily. It's why I find it funny when you see conservatives say america is anti-white. When 95% of everybody with money or influence (ceos,politicians,military, billonaires, etc?) Are all cadaan.
We're talking about street wars because that what's gonna happen in places in the west, everybody lives within 5mins of each other.

Money doesn't matter in the equation, at least for the long term. And alot of cadaan money is yahuud money, two differmt ethnic groups that have to beef in our scenario.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
You guys are making it out to be as if that’s even a possibility. First of all, let’s assume a race war breaks out. Do you think that everyone will just side with their face? Black white asian. Instead of along religious lines. Furthermore, hotspots such as New York, London Paris are way too integrated to have that where most friend groups are racially mixed to the max, and where white people live side by side with minorities they’re probably best friends and brothers with. Not to mention families who are racially mixed/ adoption from different races. It would probably be more likely that some hardcore white supremacists would try to kill blacks and Asians but would eventually get isolated from even their own race. The west runs on immigration for their economy and a domestic racial civil war would devastate their infrastructure, economy and military and is not their priority when these days they got to deal with the rise of the global south.
Naaah we're just playing hypotheticals, there's no way in hell something like this could happen on the scale we're describing.

Large groups of people beefing due to race?
Possible.
Throw in apocalyptic environment(unlikely to happen)
Than yeah what we're saying has some worth.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Like I said how many accounts do you need. Qof buuq iyo qaylo jecel ayaad tahay, admit it nigga.
I like debating people that ends up with the one or both of us learning something.

I stay far away from arguing with people who clearly disagree and mix in some silliness so I know they aren't worth any energy

Nigga you want buuq

Madows are different to the other ethnics, I agree that the pocs other than madows would get obliterated eventually.

Madows have more experience in terms of urban fighting and would have an easy time destroying the cadaans who aren't army soldiers.

The madows would hit and run, and they'd hit fast and cause damage, making sure the cadaans start trying to survive and try and defend rather than going into laboratories and concocting potions.

In the US army, 47% aren't cadaan, meaning the cadaans won't have a marked military advantage in terms of manpower which is most important, seals and marines don't really help much in suburban extended warfare, they're for complex hostage like situations, not something approaching gang warfare.

Discipline isn't important in suburban warfare, hitting hard and quickly and dispersing effectively is, and madows, would do this better since they have limitless practise. The cadaans would be in almost totally new territory and as a result be put on the defensive from the start.
This is assuming urban door to door coombat which I don't think will happen, they will rain down artillery and even airstrikes that will obliterate the entire neighbourhood just as the Zionists are doing in Gaza and Lebanon, keep in mind those heavy weapons that will make the difference "are" in their hands still.

They don't even have to do this, they could simply blockade them and starve them to death, much of the farmland and food industry is in their hands, so barricading yourself into black or immigrant only neighbourhood that is hostile to them is probably the worst thing you can do, it’s easy to eliminate you.

For them to stand any chance they must advance quickly and take over key production facilities and strategic locations such as farmland, weapon depots etc. while disabling theirs, that means taking out their airfield, electrical grid and production facilities to paralyze them.

Historically that's how they got defeated (out manoeuvred), however if you wait for them to recover from the initial devastating blow they will receive at the start without capitalizing on this, they will crush you very quickly once they unite into a single cohesive block and they left/right divide goes away.

You will not win a war of attrition on their land, and you cannot match their war machine and production capability, you will run out of bullets soon and have no means to produce them, they will.

To even do the things I have stated, requires a level of tactical planning, unity and coordination among all the immigrant groups, which they are simply incapable of doing

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am fighting for White race. I am ready to die for them

Trending