If there was one thing you could change from your appearance with a magical wish, what would it be?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Actually...:reallymaury:

https://gal-dem.com/-racial-pay-gap/

Shhhh I’m trying to sell him a dream here

DA83227A-4606-4345-B082-71AA5FA42CD1.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Left clubfoot so I can run faster, not have to worry about dislocations and try all the athletics I haven't been able to since I was little.

vanilla

i think with my heart
i wish i had huuuuge ass... the kinda ass that often gets stuck in the door.... it would be a beautiful struggle that id deffo welcome in life :kendrickcry:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Have real beard not goate one
View attachment 162007
:damn: :dead:

There is hope for you if you are willing to put in the work and accept that there's some small chance you will become hairier overall. It's called minoxidil:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is one really good YouTube channel for getting a rundown. It really does work even for bloody Southeast Asians and Native-Americans. It was originally blood-pressure medicine when they noticed it had the odd effect of causing hair growth wherever it was applied on the skin and companies picked it up as a hair-loss product and then some dudes on the interwebz started thinking and experimented with it for beard growth and voila.

It does work for stopping hair-loss on the scalp but the issue with it there is that you have to use it endlessly for the effects to remain as whatever is causing your scalp's hair-loss will resume the moment you stop using it and it can cause all kinds of skin irritation and dryness but the benefit with beard growth is that you just have to wait until your beard hairs reach what is called the "Terminal stage" (very dark & coarse hairs) and once that happens (usually in 3 months to a year) you're done and never have to apply it again = just some months of likely skin irritation if you're willing to weather it.

That one guy's channel I shared explains things better and good luck if you're interested and were not at all aware of this, abowe.

Trending