Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
One girl and one girl alone
@sophisticate
I like em smart :samwelcome:
And plus I would love to see her transition from borderline Abaar to a real big beautiful women :noneck:.

How did you figure out the secret passcode to wadnaha? :ayaanswag:All the others failed. I'm willing to negotiate. 1 pound/week and lots of squats. And I'm certain to be summertime thick by December. I'd do whatever for a keeper (don't tell anyone but I'm as submissive as an Asian housewife, for the one). Just normal weight, though. I still want to touch my toes. :yacadiim:
:samwelcome: He's showing you how it's done, boys. It hates to be schooled by a young man, doesn't it?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
How did you figure out the secret passcode to wadnaha? :ayaanswag:All the others failed. I'm willing to negotiate. 1 pound/week and lots of squats. And I'm certain to be summertime thick by December. I'd do whatever for a keeper (don't tell anyone but I'm as submissive as an Asian housewife, for the one). Just normal weight, though. I still want to touch my toes. :yacadiim:
:samwelcome: He's showing you how it's done, boys. It hates to be schooled by a young man, doesn't it?
I think we can come to an arrangement,feel free to hit up my MSN for further enquiries :siilaanyolaugh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The recipe to platinum threads is match making members, take a note newbies, it never failed once lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts