If you were given a billion pounds what would you do with it?

oh ok

Attachments

• lulz.png
    lulz.png
    25 KB · Views: 55

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Use it to build my own little community somewhere on the coast of Somaliweyn. I'm thinking something like a small-scale agrarianist society that lives off regenerative agriculture like rotationally grazed livestock and food-forests. Totally food self-sufficient and using alternative, renewable fuels like algae or even to some extent taking advantage of the rest of the world's trash by using plastic for fuel. Would also fund a strong and well-armed security force for the community so that the rest of Somaliweyn and the outside world cannot encroach upon it. Would also ban foreign corporations and make virtually all businesses run like cooperatives.

With the local people self-sufficient in terms of food, water, electricity and shelter and able to trade with the outside world for certain supplies through their jointly owned and hopefully highly automated or planned to be low work hours businesses they will be free to live their lives outside of the grind of the 9-5 and household debt. Read books, be poet, scholars, artists, researchers and wadaado and spend quality time with their families then perhaps if this succeeds as a model Somaliweyn and a good part of the rest of the world will want to follow suit and imitate it.

Nigga angling to create his own Sufi hippie community, basically.

:silanyosmile:

Build up Djibouti with 4 billion pounds since they have low population don’t think it’d require much

Keep 2 billion for myself... 2 billion on solar panels in Somalia the rest can go to the Somali military :mjlol: