Ilhan Omar calls herself Black, gets called out by both whites and black-Americans for being a "Somalian"

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
She never went crazy, she's been like this from the start.

It's just your gender didn't notice it until she shaved her head and eyebrows for her new album. Her conventional style from previous album releases distracted you all from her batshit insane personality.

:manny:

Now guys are saying they "forgive" Doja because she started wearing long hair wigs again lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice

The quotes are killing me, she has white conservatives saying she's just a Somalian trying to establish an American caliphate AND madows telling her not to hop on their cultural trends because 'Somalis are anti-black'

I read those comments a few days ago when i came across her profile . I was planning on making a thread pointing out how Ilhan Omar is a good role model and example to follow for all Somalis in diaspora she is an active civic participant, does her job well, she is un-apologically proud of her roots and moves forward gallantly beyond the hatefilled mob who cannot look passed her Muslim faith or Somali origin. She doesn't let that derail her.

Can you really take what these people have to say to heart? Especially under a thread where she is lists out how she has helped people in Minneapolis and is in tune with their needs, from securing funding for community projects where they are building out affordable housing units.
Built thoughtfully with families in mind, Wadaag Commons will include three- and four-bedrooms units that are in very high demand. Wadaag Commons is a co-development project in partnership with Seward Redesign, a place based Non-profit organization in the Seward Neighborhood of Minneapolis. The word Wadaag means “sharing” or “community” in Somali.

To how she supports building of youth organizations, non-profits to increase labour participation and creatives, participating in economic outreach with asian americans and american pacific islanders, reaching out to the homeless and people suffering from addiction.

She actually cares about the average Americans in her state and actively works to uplift them.

This is why people in her constituency voted for, will keep voting for her.

It’s not what he said that’s the issue but rather they are blaming Ilhan for bringing over a foreign politician over to rally for her. This is against US law.

The ethics complaint is zero merit to it. She was not at a campaign rally, she attended a Somali independence day celebration in her city of Minneapolis and the former prime minsters was there separate from her. In the twitter link above she attends various events along different communities in her constituency.

The very same celebration the Minneapolis Mayor attended screaming ''Soomaliyaa Haa noolato'' but i don't see these racist conservatives complain about that

She also attended the celebration day of Djibouti. Rightfully so, she doesn't care what they say about it.

As well as attended a July.4th American independence day. They scream ''Show more allegiance to America'' under those other posts and yet they are still complaining under this crazyy brain rot wallahi.

I read those comments a few days ago when i came across her profile . I was planning on making a thread pointing out how Ilhan Omar is a good role model and example to follow for all Somalis in diaspora she is an active civic participant, does her job well, she is un-apologically proud of her roots and moves forward gallantly beyond the hatefilled mob who cannot look passed her Muslim faith or Somali origin. She doesn't let that derail her.

Can you really take what these people have to say to heart? Especially under a thread where she is lists out how she has helped people in Minneapolis and is in tune with their needs, from securing funding for community projects where they are building out affordable housing units.

To how she supports building of youth organizations, non-profits to increase labour participation and creatives, participating in economic outreach with asian americans and american pacific islanders, reaching out to the homeless and people suffering from addiction.

She actually cares about the average Americans in her state and actively works to uplift them.

This is why people in her constituency voted for, will keep voting for her.

The ethics complaint is zero merit to it. She was not at a campaign rally, she attended a Somali independence day celebration in her city of Minneapolis and the former prime minsters was there separate from her. In the twitter link above she attends various events along different communities in her constituency.

The very same celebration the Minneapolis Mayor attended screaming ''Soomaliyaa Haa noolato'' but i don't see these racist conservatives complain about that

She also attended the celebration day of Djibouti. Rightfully so, she doesn't care what they say about it.

As well as attended a July.4th American independence day. They scream ''Show more allegiance to America'' under those other posts and yet they are still complaining under this crazyy brain rot wallahi.

Ilhan Omar, along with other progressive democrats to me is just another example of the difference between real actual American patriots and the performative patriotism of the convervative republicans GOP.

Donald Trump is actually hilariously unhinged : Insults American cities

I just find it hilarious because it show's one glaring truth which is that ''Facists'' and ''right-wingers'' don't actually love their country, they hate it but in-love what they want it be in their minds. They are just filled hate/rage at the world/country they feel alienated from that they can't self-contain it to their own detriment.

But they love to put on this performative ''patriotism'' , it's all an act, hardly in practice.
The performative patriotism of the American GOP you can sort of compare them to the past miltia groups in Somalia with ''Somali National'' ''Somali Defense'' United Somali'' in their names that attacked their own country ,citizens and government with the aid of an enemy country(Ethiopia) . (Trump himself colluded with Russia who was undermining them, an enemy country). (Encouraged violent insurrection against the capital)
They all proclaim to be nationalist or patriots or defenders, but are just hate/rage, violence, disinformation in practice and their membership scope is built on exclusion rather than mutual cooperation and integration. They all just service the elites rather than ordinary citizens. They have very little to no policy agenda other than derision. Just like the far-right.

The irony, she is anti-American for critizing Americas allegiance to Isreal a foreign seperate state? How are you claiming to be an American first patriot but fighting for the interests of a foreign nation even if it goes against ur own values?. Then have the audacity to claim Ilhan has an allegiance to Somalia over America.

She hates America but it's Donald Trump and other republicans who constantly bad mouth the country and it's cities and say how much they hate the united states publically and they actively deride the working class.

Last edited:
Also Ilhan Omar in my book is a big example of successful active Muslim civic participation, when you peel off they layers to their nonsensical complaints, at the core of it is just them feeling threathened by her engaging with the system and redefining in the process what it means to be an American.

Will Gaza Change The World? Sami Hamdi Expertly Explains the Western Muslim Political Playbook.

@39:40
"And then somebody comes to me and says to me what is the point? Starmer is worried because that threatens something in the system, in that it gives oxygen to the potential for a new revolutionary movement that can break the two party system in the UK and even in the US itself. So the calculations of Starmer and Biden in the US is as long as these people(Muslims) don't engage in the system i'm safe, because i can control it. The only reason it is collapsing and flailing it's because these people(Muslims) keep engaging with it, they keep protesting, they keep doing the activism, they keep using the courts, they keep using the media, they keep training new leaders, they keep training new media people, they keep building their masajids, because they build and because of their engagements we're in trouble.

If they say to me there's no point and go home alhamdulillah let them go let, go and stay away so that people participating and influencing the system they can have control over them and this is the point.
The premise of the the question is if the is if the system is falling (western political system) why participate? but go back one step why is the system falling ? , its because we keep pushing and pushing when the Muslims came in to build the masjid they lobbied for the rights of the masjid, they lobbied for the rights of the Imams, they lobbied for the rights of Jummah, they lobbied for the rights of Eid, i dont under play these things. Why? because this was the start of the long trend'
'

Then he goes on to explain why people like farage and the far right are worried when Muslims started building institutions. How the institution building and influence grows via masjid and zakat and expands etc. how this is leading to western citizen resonating with the Dawah coming out from non-muslims and muslims alike that arguing for a revision of what it means to be western/british citizen. The engagement led to those changes taking place.

Somali civic engagement brought to you by Rep. Ismail Mohamed and Hamse Warfa. Tune in on June 30th at the cusp of 2nd day celebration of Somali Independence, July 1st.
media%2FGRBeGPEXQAA-Lzi.jpg

media%2FGRBVfdtXwAIN-f9.jpg

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bu, bu, but we are black, our skin is black and we are from Africa. If we are not black does that makes us Arabs? I’m so lost right now, I don’t know what to be anymore.
لقد كان مصير الصداقة مع الأفارقة دائمًا أن تكون غير مثمرة. لقد حان الوقت لاستعادة هويتنا العربية الأصلية مرة أخرى أخي

The quotes are killing me, she has white conservatives saying she's just a Somalian trying to establish an American caliphate AND madows telling her not to hop on their cultural trends because 'Somalis are anti-black'

Reading these horrendous replies coming from African Americans makes me wonder if perhaps the transatlantic slave trade wasn’t such a bad thing after all

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I just saw Khaire's video, that was absolute disaster. Someone was idiotically recording that video

WHO WAS THAT?

Can’t even fault the Jeegans for translating y’all were dumbasses for having that recorded kkkk ilhan is finished :dead: