Ilhan omar is having a rough week

The same Marjorie Taylor Greene who:
- Is a QAnon nutter,
- Filed treason against Pelosi for refusing to fund Trump's border wall stunt,
- Threatened to shoot IOC, Ilhan and Rashida,
- Supported the Jan 20th attack on the US capitol,
- Supported political violence against Pelosi, Obama, Clintons etc,
- Circulates conspiracies of Satan-worshiping, child-molesting claims against Democrats i.e. Obama, Clintons, Pelosi etc,
- Pushed wild conspiracy theories and extreme anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic comments,
- Whose committee assignments have been removed.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-GettyImages-1326337525-1200x675.jpg
She looks like a monkey, rural whites are genuinely subhuman

I listened to part of his space, I will make a thread with notes. He admits he contacted these big right wing pages to share these fake vids. They have a whole team.
Does he know these people hate his religion? Is he aware that innocent Somalis might get attacked due to his fucked up behaviour? He’s scum

The same Marjorie Taylor Greene who:
- Is a QAnon nutter,
- Filed treason against Pelosi for refusing to fund Trump's border wall stunt,
- Threatened to shoot IOC, Ilhan and Rashida,
- Supported the Jan 20th attack on the US capitol,
- Supported political violence against Pelosi, Obama, Clintons etc,
- Circulates conspiracies of Satan-worshiping, child-molesting claims against Democrats i.e. Obama, Clintons, Pelosi etc,
- Pushed wild conspiracy theories and extreme anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic comments,
- Whose committee assignments have been removed.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-GettyImages-1326337525-1200x675.jpg
She’s so ugly omg

She looks like a monkey, rural whites are genuinely subhuman
Not funny, mate, for by making those types of remarks, you are as awful as her.
She’s so ugly omg
I keep highlighting their backgrounds 'cos some of the posters come across as if unfamiliar with US politics, might be missing the context of the neo-Nazi, Tea Partiers (both Emmer and Greene are), GOP nutters, red-neck loonies, and their shenanigans. And now we have got our misguided secessionists jumping on their bandwagon without realising they themselves are at their crosshairs. A reminder of grinning dodgy Africans being shot in the back whilst thundering for apartheid in S Africa. Pillocks, the lot of them!

Ilhan is set for life, no matter what happens.

But the real threat is what the average Somali will face, thanks to these khat-head, brain-dead, half-wit, treacherous, Cadaan boot licking extremist 'Landers'. They are paving the way for massive backlash against ethnic Somalis. Waa xoolo without any foresight whatsoever. They're too incompetent and small in number, to get their own in office, so they have decided to sabotage people like Ilhan.

Sabotaging Ilhan Omar out of envy?
Not the fact that she's actively lobbying against Somaliland?

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
My Somali is shit but I think you’re implying I’m mentally ill? If so, you are a piece of shit and I’m glad I misgendered you abaayo macaan
NO that's not what i said, my somali is shit too abowe kharaar

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Pretty sure you said to take my kaniini. Go f*ck yourself abaayo πŸ₯°
Am i aboowe or abayo, how do i f*ck myself? with a cucumber or something else :cosbyhmm: or maybe ill just get creative. if you were in my position, how would you f*ck yourself abowe/abayo/non-conforming geeljire? Im in desperate need to understand your directions