I'm afraid IDOL will end with a guy like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

What's wrong with a man who listens to his wife? My guy will be my numero uno fan!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Reminds me of one my adeers. His wife is his best friend. :zhqjlmx:

Most people will say that a guy like that had sixir done on him he's dhadhan/nacnac :ftw9nwa:

My hubby can have his own opinions tho.:yousmart:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

i love their reactions specially the one with bidaarta (is he sooraan)

Yeah ! That's sooraan! Bro I know exactly what you mean ...

Dude makes that body language of " waar neefkani eega..taloow maxuu ku xijan " islaanteydi ba I tiri si fiican iigu aas":damn::damn:

menace

VIP
What's wrong with a man who listens to his wife? My guy will be my numero uno fan!
coolio:comeon:So you want him to sit in the middle of men and mention your theory of things ...

Do you understand the shame he'll bring on himself ?

menace

VIP
Honestly tho ! Come to think of it we really relegate our wives and females to a second class citizen

In a lot of gathering they can't be seen..

For instance they are not allowed to be sitting with guys at mehers, they are always doing that tongue thing when the girl is bought

They are allowed to participate in a elders tribal settlements

They are not allowed to sit with husband and friends as they drink tea and chat politics and what have you

@Idol wouod you demand to be sitting at your nikax

Sooran and Jawaan are my favorite actors walaahi. These guys are hilarious! I like how they always use hand gestures when they speak lol.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Honestly tho ! Come to think of it we really relegate our wives and females to a second class citizen

In a lot of gathering they can't be seen..

For instance they are not allowed to be sitting with guys at mehers, they are always doing that tongue thing when the girl is bought

They are allowed to participate in a elders tribal settlements

They are not allowed to sit with husband and friends as they drink tea and chat politics and what have you

@Idol wouod you demand to be sitting at your nikax

I discuss politics with my uncles. :zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.