I'm assuming most of you hate your fathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Today was Father's Day and none of you said anything about your fathers. Smh at you all.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on SSpot.

@UncleMenace did you get any gifts from your kids at all?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why would you avoid him? Life is short, tell him that you love him before it's too late. Don't be a doqon.
Love ha:chrisfreshhah:
In my family they will clown you if you get in your feelings:childplease:
Nobody talks about there feeling in my family hell I don't even tell them anything I do in my life:draketf:
For some odd reason I love it:kanyeshrug:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nobody talks about there feeling in my family hell I don't even tell them anything I do in my life:draketf:
Bruh i remember my cousins stayed over for 2 days when i dropped there ass home they went running up to there mother and father saying i miss you and gviing them hugs mind you these are grown ass men i was like wtf my hoyoo or aboo never acknowledge or care for me like that. Only time i talk to my dukes is just small talk

i dont think my family has ever had family dinner all sitting in one table lol now that i realize it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No wonder you turn out like this, I'm going to give you a hug and you will feel loved. :friendhug:
Love has no shame. Talk about your feelings.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bruh i remember my cousins stayed over for 2 days when i dropped there ass home they went running up to there mother and father saying i miss you and gviing them hugs mind you these are grown ass men i was like wtf my hoyoo or aboo never acknowledge or care for me like that. Only time i talk to my dukes is just small talk

i dont think my family has ever had family dinner all sitting in one table lol now that i realize it.
I always took my food to my room and ate.:francis:
If am around my old man more than few minutes it becomes a fight:mjcry:
No wonder you turn out like this, I'm going to give you a hug and you will feel loved. :friendhug:
Love has no shame. Talk about your feelings.
No thanks:pachah1:
To me feelings=weakness
Hell I don't believe in hospitals for the same reason:pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Today was Father's Day and none of you said anything about your fathers. Smh at you all.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on SSpot.

@UncleMenace did you get any gifts from your kids at all?

I think a lot of them would to assassinate me. Their mothers have brainwashed them, then again I don't know if I'm their father.

Real talk tho! Why are Somalis becoming so nacasiin. On my fb every status was a pic of someone's father. I refuse to comment on it or make a status and it don't mean I don't live my father bc my father is my inspiration and I wish I was just a quarter of him alla ya raxma. Each time I give charity I intend it for him. That's an occasional honoring him not a commercially produced Western single day father's celebration.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

My father never hugged and never said he loved me. He came from a generation of real mens. Yet he was soo sweet to his daughters. I've learned later on he was proud of us all. His love was evident bc he sacrificed a lot to raise us all. Was never absent in our lives. He was all mainly about Deen and discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts