I'm assuming most of you hate your fathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my father and respect him greatly . Even though we rarely hugg if not shake hands. I only shake when i dont see him for a very long time. He has already spent alot of money for my school and everything. I will try to be at his service whenever he needs me in future.

As for those who dont have strong bonds with your father. I advice you to strengthen your bonds. They might love you but may not show it to you. Just try. It might go good.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I didn't see anything about Father's Day in the Quran. Reiko why must you be so fickle minded? What next? It's mother natures day today let's join hands & appreciate Mother Nature, better yet it's gay pride today, Nacaala kkk

Let me give you the attention you're dying for a second! Why are you so damn negative? You act religious but you're the biggest hypocrite on this website. All you do spew negativety, Gaalo this and Gaalo that. If you really hate gaalos this much then why are you in the UK? Living in system housing. You probably don't work, that's why you're miserable. You're giving gaalos too much credit. But what do I expect from an ignorant person who wasn't born in the city. I bet Kenya was the first city you layed eyes on when you were coming to London. I actually feel sorry for you. You will never amount to anything. Relearn our beautiful religion. I don't want people to misunderstand the religion because of your ignorance.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Let me give you the attention you're dying for a second! Why are you so damn negative? You act religious but you're the biggest hypocrite on this website. All you do spew negativety, Gaalo this and Gaalo that. If you really hate gaalos this much then why are you in the UK? Living in system housing. You probably don't work, that's why you're miserable. You're giving gaalos too much credit. But what do I expect from an ignorant person who wasn't born in the city. I bet Kenya was the first city you layed eyes on when you were coming to London. I actually feel sorry for you. You will never amount to anything. Relearn our beautiful religion. I don't want people to misunderstand the religion because of your ignorance.
I was born in the uk, so gracefully accept this fail.

Second, you know what scratch that just put me on ignore you airheaded bimbo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's not one redeeming quality about you, materialistic, self conscious, prideful, arrogant, shallow, narcissistic, Paris Hilton.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's not one redeeming quality about you, materialistic, self conscious, prideful, arrogant, shallow, narcissistic, Paris Hilton.
Yet you spend all your energy on my topics. Paris Hilton or not, I'm not a hypocrite like you. I actually love my life. I can't help that you're miserable see you next Tuesday. Go outside, get some fresh air and know that the world is bigger than your bedroom. For a person who was born in the UK you write like a person who's learning English.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yet you spend all your energy on my topics. Paris Hilton or not, I'm not a hypocrite like you. I actually love my life. I can't help that you're miserable see you next Tuesday. Go outside, get some fresh air and know that the world is bigger than your bedroom. For a person who was born in the UK you write like a person who's learning English.
I take pride in my Somali, even though I've been in the west all my life, home is where the heart is. See, dim witted imbeciles such as yourself would take pride in another mans language. You are so consumed by imitating the west that you have made it your life goal. You bring this unislamic stuff like ban niqqab, Father's Day, yet you expect me to grin my teeth & bear it. Highly unlikely as you can see, if you're so happy with your life as you so passionately put it then why try to control other people's life? I'm grateful to @Dutchess for not being biased, in sha Allah every thread you make I'll be right there waiting to share my views with my fellow Somalis, regardless of what you think. What you fail to understand is that you portray your deeper insecurities about yourself to the wider Muslim community. As a puntlander in sha Allah I'll be in your thread at any given time sida qoortada dheer ina ugu istaago bila naxariis.com ee fadlan soo dhawoow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts